UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wanted: Badass

woodycook

Knight
Re: Wanted: Badass

el pepino;783423 said:
Nah I doubt you'd actually stand a chance... You actually have to be able to pvp.... :cool:

You don't even know who I am, because I sure as hell don't know who you are.

el pepino

Sorceror

woodycook;783426 said:
You don't even know who I am, because I sure as hell don't know who you are.

I know very well who you are and that you can't pvp worth a damn unless you've been practicing... maybe you should fill out an application if thats the case but remembering you as I do I doubt you would cut it. As for who I am I'll give ya a hint... El pepino means cucumber in Portuguese.

woodycook

Knight

el pepino;783431 said:
I know very well who you are and that you can't pvp worth a damn unless you've been practicing... maybe you should fill out an application if thats the case but remembering you as I do I doubt you would cut it. As for who I am I'll give ya a hint... El pepino means cucumber in Portuguese.

I haven't PVPed on Demise yet so I'm not sure what would give you that idea.

I'm in a guild already, I was just making a joke in my original post.

el pepino

Sorceror

woodycook;783432 said:
I haven't PVPed on Demise yet so I'm not sure what would give you that idea.

I'm in a guild already, I was just making a joke in my original post.

You're full of delusions... You were the guild leader of some rag-tag group of noobs Demise Spawners and your guild house was in my old house spot on marble island and you were Zomar...
Its you man.... Why you would deny playing here before is obvious though... You reeked and probably don't want to admit to any of it even happening I suppose. :cool:

woodycook

Knight

el pepino;783437 said:
You're full of delusions... You were the guild leader of some rag-tag group of noobs Demise Spawners and your guild house was in my old house spot on marble island and you were Zomar...
Its you man.... Why you would deny playing here before is obvious though... You reeked and probably don't want to admit to any of it even happening I suppose. :cool:

Oh yeah that was here.
That was the first time I pvped btw.

I thought it was another shard which I am not aloud to speak aloud here which I think USA played on too?

I don't accept your newb comment btw, I recruited an entire guild from off the shard and suited up every member with my own funds and we were among the 3 largest guilds of the time era among USA and Zen.

woodycook

Knight

I remember placing a plot with a wall in front of the USA castle and someone (don't remember who) came into our vent and asked me to remove it.

I kindly did, btw.

el pepino

Sorceror

woodycook;783440 said:
Oh yeah that was here.
That was the first time I pvped btw.

I thought it was another shard which I am not aloud to speak aloud here which I think USA played on too?

I don't accept your newb comment btw, I recruited an entire guild from off the shard and suited up every member with my own funds and we were among the 3 largest guilds of the time era among USA and Zen.

Well USA = Barcode so reguardless if you think you have what it takes to roll with the most skilled & hated guild on the server then fill out an application. Or you can always join that all-shard alliance called eternity.... They will take anyone who can peel a banana.

silvertiger

Knight

el pepino;783444 said:
Well USA = Barcode so reguardless if you think you have what it takes to roll with the most skilled & hated guild on the server then fill out an application. Or you can always join that all-shard alliance called eternity.... They will take anyone who can peel a banana.

I believe that he is already in -|-

President Bush

Sorceror

If a dogs dick upsets you then I believe a potential friendship is in jeopardy. I'm not asking for you to give your family dog who also happens to be suffering from a golf ball size tumor on it's back and a bad case of Spina Bifida a red rocket, but half my conversations either start or end with a comparison of what the topic at hand is and a dogs dick. I think with what I've learned tonight we probably won't be sharing long nights in brit graveyard killing skeletons and talking about our UO hopes and aspirations.