UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a Tramie Barstool???

Do you want Tramie Barstools given out??

• Yes i do

Votes: 91 74.6%
  • No i dont

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

foolish

Wanderer
Ok guys.. i think everyoen agrees that the whole krrios irina thing is rediculous.. but w/e... back to the barstool thing.. When the shard comes back they really should give some stuff out... maybe some "fuck hackers" or sumthin to that effect :p

jrd24

Wanderer
foolish said:
When the shard comes back they really should give some stuff out... maybe some "fuck hackers" or sumthin to that effect :p

Now thats an idea! At least someone is thinking straight! As for the barstool, dont give em out rather have one of the admins start selling em for 300k and if possible only 1 per account (doubtful). At the moment I just think that they are way overpriced.

sleep17

Wanderer
Fuck that
it would be awsome to have a blessed deer mask avalibal (spelled wrong) to any player that wants it, just because it looks cool.
So quit being a faggot that playing this game all day, to get a deer head and horns for 650-800k , and just say YES i want a barstool that looks HOT on my head, for free that i will never loose for FREE only because it looks COOL, it does not have an affect on how you PK or TRADE or CRAFT items all it is, is a clothing nothing else.

Lord Bjorn

Wanderer
Hey, I'm a total stud muffin 16/m/la, lookin to date GMs for unique, neon hued, blessed items. looking for steady relationship, with pixelated perks, and yes, i voted for the addition of more deer masks, who cares about what they r worth on the shard, its a game, its not like they're decreasing the value of gold, or any other major ingame economical changed

ok van el fanel you call us all trammies? i can see your lil b*tch char arleady you are worried about the value of an item on a GAME. your a major bank sitter and you sit there like the all the other trammies showing off your "rares" grow up homo.... HAND THEM OUT!!!!!

Lorthic

Knight
van el fanel said:
good bitch, stfu? Is that even a sentence? Please let me know. Ill be waiting for your reply ..................................... yeah right. dumass

And you're just oh so much more intelligent than he, yes?

Was what you posted a sentence? No, it was a fragment. Now fuck off and die.

Lorthic

Knight
Orgasmatron said:
hell yeah i want one, i havent been playing this shard for a solid year like all the people bitching about not wanting one because they already have 5. those of us who came to uog later on deserve one, dont deny that you all have em. its just pathetic. and stop trying to make a big deal about it as if it would be the end of the economy... plenty of blaze and neon sandies left to trade. dont worry, skirts.

just make sure everyone gets one, cause i cant stay logged on the shard 24/7 like 70% of the pop dose. wouldent mind a bear mask instead, fallon.. hint hint :) and van chill your ass out! did anyone else notice when van said "600 to 800k to 150" ill refrain from putting you in your place to much because we trade sometimes, but damn son... you call people who want dear masks trammies... but you buy colored nets for a obscene amount of money... whats trammy in that scenario?

Watch what you say He who is new to the shard, before I put you in your fucking place.

Lorthic

Knight
van el fanel said:
dude learn to read better. its more along the line that people need to stop asking for items. If they really want one all they gotta do is farm enough cash for one. Anyways your the one askin for different items other then deer mask. I didnt ask for anything tram boy.

Dude try having a coherent thought.

Lorthic

Knight
las Vegas said:
OMG YOUR HILARIOUS VAN! All you do is PvP with pets. Sure, I PvP with my pets, but only at IDOCs, i never ever ever see you field fight without your ww or duel. You obviously farm when your not saying "all kill". People that dont farm are not trammies, we are not asking or begging for items, but itd be pretty cool if we can get a nice item once in awhile. You sir, are the biggest trammy in this thread and really have to think about what your saying.

When I'm on UO and not dueling or in the field, I'm usually in a dungeon with my pets. Why? Well, because I enjoy having magical armor and weapons. Even though I have nearly 20 mil, it's still pretty hard to find someone selling full suits of magic leather armour.

I dunno.. everyone who knows me as Alric Rahl, Pants Color or Fabian knows I have gold. I don't think it matters how much I make off of farming or why I do it. I do it for pvp purposes only. That is the end result. Not everyone who makes gold is a trammy. Otherwise, how would you have reagents? :)

van el fanel

Wanderer
haggard15 said:
ok van el fanel you call us all trammies? i can see your lil b*tch char arleady you are worried about the value of an item on a GAME. your a major bank sitter and you sit there like the all the other trammies showing off your "rares" grow up homo.... HAND THEM OUT!!!!!
Haggard. Please just dont even try. If you even know anything about me the only reason i bank sit is cuase 80% of the time im not even there. As for rares why would I hand out shit that i worked my ass off for? Just cuase I have more shit then you dont mean ima trammie. But fine, if im a trammie then so be it, but least im not some fuckin loser asking for handouts.

Lorthic

Knight
van el fanel said:
Haggard. Please just dont even try. If you even know anything about me the only reason i bank sit is cuase 80% of the time im not even there. As for rares why would I hand out shit that i worked my ass off for? Just cuase I have more shit then you dont mean ima trammie. But fine, if im a trammie then so be it, but least im not some fuckin loser asking for handouts.

I have way more shit than you, I'm a trammie and I'll still kick your ass in-game.

Oh, and I bet I'd win irl too! DO NOT MESS WITH ME ASSHOLE OMGWAH.