UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a Tramie Barstool???

Do you want Tramie Barstools given out??

• Yes i do

Votes: 91 74.6%
  • No i dont

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
Well guys its cause u played for years and years and now for new ppl like me its really hard to become good or to get good stuff and when tramie barstools are 700k and u barely got 100k i dunno how else i can get it instead of passing my weeks killing deamons.

foolish

Wanderer
I think all of you have some valid points.. yes if they are given the price will drop dramaticlly, maybe good, maybe bad. I think that the newer peopel that play deserve cool items as well, and maybe instead of giving out more of what is on the shard, try sumthin new out. Maybe try a new color insted of red, or some new sandals or sumthin... And if the staff is afraid of giving out too many of a certain item, im sure theres a way you can give the item to random people that are on. Say theres 700 people on, maybe only 250 get the item? I always thought that would be a cool idea.. Or maybe give out a few differents items to random peple that are on. (bear masks, shrouds, some colored sandals, just soem ideas ;) )

thx fool :rolleyes:

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
some items that havent already been givin out and that are not "fuck trammie" items

alltho the fuck trammie clothing is neat there needs to be somthing other than it...for all i care it could say Uchiha~Sasuke is retarted...would be nice to have a change :p

foolish

Wanderer
i totally agree.. need to come up with somthing new and different.. and maybe not give out 700 of them like i was saying above :D

foolish

Wanderer
foolish said:
I think all of you have some valid points.. yes if they are given the price will drop dramaticlly, maybe good, maybe bad. I think that the newer peopel that play deserve cool items as well, and maybe instead of giving out more of what is on the shard, try sumthin new out. Maybe try a new color insted of red, or some new sandals or sumthin... And if the staff is afraid of giving out too many of a certain item, im sure theres a way you can give the item to random people that are on. Say theres 700 people on, maybe only 250 get the item? I always thought that would be a cool idea.. Or maybe give out a few differents items to random peple that are on. (bear masks, shrouds, some colored sandals, just soem ideas ;) )

thx fool :rolleyes:

thats right quoting myself.. Muahahah :p

i really think they should do sumthin like this though :cool:

(bear masks would be straight pimp)

Azazel

Wanderer
listen UP~!

here is a good idea!!! give out one barstool to whoever you want but only give out the one color make it so that only one color goes down in value and the rest are still worth alot more! sure it'll be harder to sell the more expenxive ones becuz you got the other cheaper colored ones but thats the way it is with robes there are many rare colored rebes that are worth more!!! so all you have to do is give out ALOT of one color so that only that one color is very low in price makes it better! you have to work for the cool colored ones! and you be lazy and keep the ugly one!!!!!! :) sounds like a good idea eh??

silver55

Wanderer
Dont worry about snowman devil. He is just upset that everyone is killing him and needs to take it out on people that are non faction

;\