UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Want a Tramie Barstool???

Do you want Tramie Barstools given out??

• Yes i do

Votes: 91 74.6%
  • No i dont

Votes: 25 20.5%
  • Im not sure

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

van el fanel

Wanderer
God.. u trammies.. ok first off thier is a small number of these on the shard. Now if he passes more out they gonna be worthless and a normal everyday thing. Shit why not just keep passing out the same rares.. ?? god just go buy one.. can u imagine typically 700 people will be on to get these with multi clients?
shits gonna be worthless and will drop from 600 to 800k to 150k.......

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
when i agreed with las vegas last time i said it would be a last...i was wrong i do agree with him here as well dull colored dumb looking mask's has no affect on me.

irina gets these samurai items and all this shit renamed for her daily but we get dull colored things that already exist on the shard :+/

that isnt a flame on irina but i along with many other peple think that it is unfair because she dates a admin that she gets everything she ever wants from him :+/

Ryan are you gay? if so can i date you? :p (that was a joke by the way)

Uchiha~Sasuke said:
when i agreed with las vegas last time i said it would be a last...i was wrong i do agree with him here as well dull colored dumb looking mask's has no affect on me.

irina gets these samurai items and all this shit renamed for her daily but we get dull colored things that already exist on the shard :+/

that isnt a flame on irina but i along with many other peple think that it is unfair because she dates a admin that she gets everything she ever wants from him :+/

Ryan are you gay? if so can i date you? :p (that was a joke by the way)

I agree with uchiha, i came to UOgamers not wanting to see the crappily made obnoxious japanese samurai empire clothes, that is bullshit, and i want it removed

Ishmael

Wanderer
van el fanel said:
God.. u trammies.. ok first off thier is a small number of these on the shard. Now if he passes more out they gonna be worthless and a normal everyday thing. Shit why not just keep passing out the same rares.. ?? god just go buy one.. can u imagine typically 700 people will be on to get these with multi clients?
shits gonna be worthless and will drop from 600 to 800k to 150k.......

Good bitch, stfu.

van el fanel

Wanderer
good bitch, stfu? Is that even a sentence? Please let me know. Ill be waiting for your reply ..................................... yeah right. dumass

hell yeah i want one, i havent been playing this shard for a solid year like all the people bitching about not wanting one because they already have 5. those of us who came to uog later on deserve one, dont deny that you all have em. its just pathetic. and stop trying to make a big deal about it as if it would be the end of the economy... plenty of blaze and neon sandies left to trade. dont worry, skirts.

just make sure everyone gets one, cause i cant stay logged on the shard 24/7 like 70% of the pop dose. wouldent mind a bear mask instead, fallon.. hint hint :) and van chill your ass out! did anyone else notice when van said "600 to 800k to 150" ill refrain from putting you in your place to much because we trade sometimes, but damn son... you call people who want dear masks trammies... but you buy colored nets for a obscene amount of money... whats trammy in that scenario?

van el fanel

Wanderer
i pay good prices for shit i want.. i dont cry about it on forums asking for it. I PAY .. i aint gonna come onto here and bitch and moan about how i cant get a fishin net with my fisher. DUDE.. thats what gold is for.. shit man.. trammies bitch an moan about everything they cant get. well fuck work hard and go kill some monsters and earn ya barstool.

van el fanel said:
i pay good prices for shit i want.. i dont cry about it on forums asking for it. I PAY .. i aint gonna come onto here and bitch and moan about how i cant get a fishin net with my fisher. DUDE.. thats what gold is for.. shit man.. trammies bitch an moan about everything they cant get. well fuck work hard and go kill some monsters and earn ya barstool.

I am truly in awe, you call the people that arnt farming monsters and crying about an items value diminishing trammies... wow

van el fanel

Wanderer
dude learn to read better. its more along the line that people need to stop asking for items. If they really want one all they gotta do is farm enough cash for one. Anyways your the one askin for different items other then deer mask. I didnt ask for anything tram boy.

van el fanel said:
dude learn to read better. its more along the line that people need to stop asking for items. If they really want one all they gotta do is farm enough cash for one. Anyways your the one askin for different items other then deer mask. I didnt ask for anything tram boy.
OMG YOUR HILARIOUS VAN! All you do is PvP with pets. Sure, I PvP with my pets, but only at IDOCs, i never ever ever see you field fight without your ww or duel. You obviously farm when your not saying "all kill". People that dont farm are not trammies, we are not asking or begging for items, but itd be pretty cool if we can get a nice item once in awhile. You sir, are the biggest trammy in this thread and really have to think about what your saying.

F

Fallon

One more flame and this is being deleted. The guy wants a barstool. You don't have to be rude to him for wanting something.

Judas420

Wanderer
He may have come on a bit strong but he's right, the value would go way down. Might as well keep the value of things up a little. I've never owned a barstool but I'm not in favor of giving them out again. Maybe something else like giving out a few hooded shrouds of shadows at an event or something. Isnt there just one of those on shard?

van el fanel

Wanderer
las Vegas said:
OMG YOUR HILARIOUS VAN! All you do is PvP with pets. Sure, I PvP with my pets, but only at IDOCs, i never ever ever see you field fight without your ww or duel. You obviously farm when your not saying "all kill". People that dont farm are not trammies, we are not asking or begging for items, but itd be pretty cool if we can get a nice item once in awhile. You sir, are the biggest trammy in this thread and really have to think about what your saying.
err? ok but this aint a flame. yes all i do is pvp with pets and thats at idocs.. if im not on my mage, or on my hybrid mage fencer.. so i guess your right. Sine you know i only ppvp with pets.. As for farming, na i dont need to anymore. I made enough money farming my first few weeks here, then proceded to buy rares and sel them higher. Made enough to make some tailors etc and make my bod shop. Oh as for pvpin with pets, the only time i ever run into you your with verfallen and zer and your two mares. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KNOW IT ALL VEGAS. Ive stated exact points in all my threads, you seem to just make so many assumptions. So if im a the biggest trammy then all hail to me, but your gonna have to give irina the crown if she posts k?