UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam-hybrid

Knight
Re: Veteran Reward Suggestions

Dye-able vet robes and cloaks.
Metal chest.
Soulstones.
those asian hats shaped like a cone, don't know the name.

Maybe something like a single use blessed commodity deed? resource gatherers would jump on those. Though I myself would hate it, it's still just a suggestion.

quid pro quo

Wanderer

Ideas, some crap, some good...take them or leave them.

-some awesome new emotes that only vets can use.

-A boomstick! Use it to make the explosion sound and graphic on a player but not actually attack them. lol tricks

-20 free skill points (720) cap [personally don't like it, but it's an idea]

-Ability to lock karma/fame

-karma/fame ball

-some new house deco is good (good ideas already there).... but maybe some custom tiles or walls that only vets can deco a house with (might be hard to implement o_O)

-Spikey hair! \|/ (like cloud from FF7) Ha, my favorite so far. Maybe a sweet mustache that's longer than your face

-Newbied armor with some crap AR bonus (like the robes/cloak) so at least when you die you can still look good. Newbied for reds too ^-^

-Those elf crooks look neat.

-Blessed bottles for pots

-The ability to shoot fireworks at will. [e firework

-Boat dye tub

-Purely invisible ethy mounts

I'll try to come up with more later.

-

And maybe before you do change them to try and get rid of the mass amounts of vet rewards now you could always put 1 trash can in the middle of brit that when u trash a vet reward it gives you a random gift could be gold could be a rare but mainly gold in ramdon amounts. would help lower the item count and get thoughs crap rewards gone. maybe Add some sandels colored cloth and a few others you could also add a button for random where they could get anything from 2000gp to a val runic.. or a mill check i like the idea of the chance. I dont use deco in my house but i like the idea of getting higherend stuff the longer youve been here thats how it should be the more loyal the more u get.

hoglegs

Sorceror

I have a suggestion on vet reward mechanics. It could keep the old rewards in place for new players, as well as give something nice for the old schoolers..

Keep in mind: everyone LOVED C.U.B. (Clean up Brittania)

Why not add a vet reward that gives you a container in your pack.. Every time you drop another vet reward into that container, it adds credits. And of course you could exchange credits for nice rewards...such as pretty much ideas that others have mentioned - hair dyes..1x gm skill chooser..item's that spawn other items..unique deco's.. Most of all I would love to see some sort of lottery where some folks luck out and get something rediculously awesome like their own personal island.

Players being on the server for 3+ years should definitely have nice and unique gifts, and it would be nice to see those gifts only be able to be used by 3+ year accounts, and cannot be traded.

Dobman

Wanderer

i dont know if this is possible, but one thing i would like to see would be the ability to pick a single roof tile for housing, since we cant add roofs to custom houses yet, but we have the ability to customize... dont unlock all roof tiles, just have them pick one this of course would be bound to the account... the problem would be that the Vets would be able to sell their houses for EVEN more then they do now... so maybe make it a standard 4th or 5th month reward, but limit it to a total of 1 tile, and if you choose that one, you cant choose another... ever =p

I dont know... i just think custom housing is missing decent roofs (stairs dont count as decent =p)

also... special hued leather might be neat (non blessable pieces of bod cloth colored leather, kind of an alternative to ranger armor way back in the day, but since we have leather dye tubs it would have to be some sort of special hue) might even consider doing that in the form of leather to allow people to make an item of their choosing that is marked/exceptional... a small amount like 20-25 leather per reward... i dont know if that is too trammy... since i quick literally the day trammy opened up on osi =p hehe

I do wish i had my old accounts though... since my oldest now is 2 months and it would be 9 or 10 months if i still had em... damn 90 day account deletion =p oh well... I deserved it, i never should've abandoned my real life for the life that exist in reality =p

sunglasses
guild alliance deed
restock stone only to be used in the dueling pits or events
blessed key ring
hanging house banners
a deed with a code to get acess to donation store with vet only donations
Portable forge

kuwagata

Squire

the box of recharging wand:if you use this,you can recharge your empty wand for 2000gp per 1 charge.

amish_ned

Sorceror

1. Etheral Chicken
2. Polymorph Deed (its a deed that you can permanently change your appearance) like to an orc or a chicken. chickens are funny, you would stay blue of course and throw in some cool toons we havent seen yet..
3. Teleporter deed (to use between houses) like one at your house and other at guild house.
4. WINGS ON YOUR TOON!! THAT WOOD BE AWESOME!!!
5. ability to levitate. Like float around instead of walking OHHH!! So LEET!!!
6. Portable forge i had one on osi i was leet

Alerik

Wanderer

make better items cost more rewards. robes and stuff take away one point but make like the big kegs take 2 rewards or something like that

Uyresoul

Sorceror

Okay.. The one thing I know about this idea, is the amount of work it would take would be quite alot and to be honest it may borderline on breaking the rule of not effecting pvp. Anyway, I was thinking Class Based items, I will list below a couple of examples :

Thief :-

Gloves Of The Scoundrel

Leather Gloves
0 AR *No defense*
Use Invisibility : 15 charges
Dexterity -5
Intelligence +3
Strength +2
*Blessed - Indestructable*

Mage :-

Ring Of Pure Power

Ring
0 AR *No defense*
Use Fireball : 15 charges
Intelligence -5
Strength +3
Dexterity +2
*blessed*

There are many different ways to add or change the usefulness of those items, as looking at them now they are hardly classed as ground breaking. They do have uses though and this is, at that, a very brief idea. But something along those lines of making an item with a use, but would not effect PvP. Charges on the item would be limited to how many you could use per say, every 5 minutes or so, if indeed it is possible to do that.

If it is possible to set an item, so that it will only function if it recognizes the correct skill the player needs to use the item, that would be good as well :p.

Cant think of anything else right now.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.