UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Knight
Re: Veteran Reward Suggestions

I thought the jumbo kegs and runebook copy were interesting (the deco items as well).

Keep the suggestions coming.

xjoewhitex

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1633254 said:
Bag of Sending

I tought they were an excellent item !
Not sure if this is the something or not? But how about a blessed bag that you can organize your bag without fear of it being stolen. =o

beelzebub

Knight

i like the idea of house deco being given, and i've always wanted an ankh in my house. maybe you could have old veterans get a randomized house deco item in a random hue? so everyone doesnt get exactly the same thing..

set like 10 variable items with 10 variable colors and 10 variable names or something, and when the vet chooses whatever, "oldschool vet reward" from the gump menu they get a randomized item from the variables.

i dont know if it would work but that would be pretty cool, and some people could get some really cool items.

Lorthic

Knight

1x skill balls, added character slot for 3+ year accounts, house decoration (goza mats, flaming skulls, etc.), as someone said, murder count reprieve deed, special-hue ethereals, deed to 'mark' clothing with a phrase, maybe 25 characters or so. Nothing profane (racial slurs).

Oh how I wish I didn't use like, six of them yesterday! Wouldn't matter if they did get wiped though.

Another little suggestion going off of Beelzebub's idea of a random named, hued, vet reward. Would a random gamble be too much? No donation items of course. Just one random item from the shard. Could be a bunch of regs, or a single piece of gold. That would probably be a bunch of work though.

Lorthic

Knight

GreatSquid;1633437 said:
I like the extra character slot idea for accounts that reach a certain age.

I could certainly use it. It might cut down on the amt of accounts people use for bod hoarders.

Ajax

Lord

Sandle dye tub, no crazy colors... maybe a few of the colors from special dye tub. Except make each dye tub have a durability rating, maybe like 5 uses? Tbh I think all dye tubs should have a set amount of uses

Ra

Sorceror

I think jewelry is a safe way to go. It definitely gives use to those unused slots.
The keg idea is interesting.
I wish I could come up with a pretty good suggestion.
Im waiting for someone to post something really interesting.
So far, the posted suggestions are alright I guess, a little too trammy.
And definitely no towards anything that effects PvP.

Alerik

Wanderer

how about an area of the world that your account has to be a certain age to go to? differant monsters with special loot or something, or just money money is always good

Trafalgar

Sorceror

NCD, SCD, hair dye, beard dye, etc. are good ideas, except they should be bound to the account and cannot be traded.

i would like to see the flaggs that hang off the hosues

they used to ahve them on OSI and it couldnt really hurt anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.