UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vendor/Housing Updates

Re: Vendor/Housing Updates

This is sooooo, so very awesome. So many good things, and if any of you run into customizing your vendor while off of your house don't worry it'll go back. 2 minutes is what Mark told me and so far its holding true. :) thanks everyone that helped on this.

Clyde-hybrid

Wanderer

The Hair customization does work. I noticed I have to recall out of the area and back in to see the change.

sssuuu

Knight

Mark;1815290 said:
Additionally, there were a large number of minor fixes, optimizations, and tweaks to various systems (virtues, events, housing, etc).

I was more curious about the minor tweaks and fixes to virtues and events. I looked all over this page didn't see a second mention of this. Is there a list of this I could look up, or are they just so small of changes its not even going to be a noticeable difference?

Btw, awesome changes with the vendors yay!

Mark

Knight

sssuuu;1815585 said:
I was more curious about the minor tweaks and fixes to virtues and events. I looked all over this page didn't see a second mention of this. Is there a list of this I could look up, or are they just so small of changes its not even going to be a noticeable difference?

Btw, awesome changes with the vendors yay!

Most of them wouldn't be noticeable.

There was a rare bug with CTFs that would allow a player to get points on more than one team (and therefore more than one trophy).

We fixed a bug with sacrifice that would allow someone to use the virtue to auto-loot their body without fully resurrecting and using a sacrifice charge. Some of the virtue algorithm values were tweaked slightly.

There was an issue with chest visibility in Orc/Rat camps we corrected.

A lot of internal code was cleaned up and optimized; other small bugs were fixed.

Some staff tools were adjusted.

Swayback

Sorceror

any chance one of these tweaks included fixing the bug/glitch that makes collapsed idocs stay on screen?

wkstrm

Lord

Clyde-hybrid;1815555 said:
The Hair customization does work. I noticed I have to recall out of the area and back in to see the change.

you can also choose to remove the hair/beard and then replace it again. works very good and no recall is needed.

Ganks

Wanderer

Did you guys see the bug I spoke of in IRC earlier today? (I am pox)

When I customize my vendor it turns southeast instead of south and also moves down 1 spot south while leaving a red sign titled "sign" in the position it was in previously. It goes away about 2 or 3 minutes after... i dont know if a GM was invis and fixed it or what.

Anyway other than that it looks great. very good work.

wkstrm

Lord

Ganks;1815713 said:
Did you guys see the bug I spoke of in IRC earlier today? (I am pox)

When I customize my vendor it turns southeast instead of south and also moves down 1 spot south while leaving a red sign titled "sign" in the position it was in previously. It goes away about 2 or 3 minutes after... i dont know if a GM was invis and fixed it or what.

It's not a bug and it only happends if you're outside the house.

Ganks

Wanderer

wkstrm;1815725 said:
It's not a bug and it only happends if you're outside the house.

so we can't have any vendors on the steps anymore..?

why would that not be a bug?

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark;1815592 said:
We fixed a bug with sacrifice that would allow someone to use the virtue to auto-loot their body without fully resurrecting and using a sacrifice charge.

aww that bug was sweet. I knew about it but never really used because only my tamer had sacrifice and I would always res quick to try save my mares. Does your loot still go back to you when you fully res??

wkstrm

Lord

Ganks;1815795 said:
so we can't have any vendors on the steps anymore..?

why would that not be a bug?

of course you can have vendors at the steps.
it's the way vendors work now. bringing them to you temporarly.

Ganks

Wanderer

wkstrm;1816409 said:
of course you can have vendors at the steps.
it's the way vendors work now. bringing them to you temporarly.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. Why would you do that? You nerfed vendors for people without much money. You are catering to the damn plots and trammie banksitter BS.

You CANT have vendors on the steps if every time you go to realign the vendor it bugs out on you and never aligns itself at all. If I can't customize the vendor and use it properly then I just won't use it. I'm also not going to sit there for 5 minutes just because you are too lazy to get off your fat ass and fix the damn bug you made.

So, thanks for destroying my business. I really appreciate it.

*will not read this thread anymore*

Countessa

Knight

Ganks;1816752 said:
That makes absolutely no sense at all. Why would you do that? You nerfed vendors for people without much money. You are catering to the damn plots and trammie banksitter BS.

You CANT have vendors on the steps if every time you go to realign the vendor it bugs out on you and never aligns itself at all. If I can't customize the vendor and use it properly then I just won't use it. I'm also not going to sit there for 5 minutes just because you are too lazy to get off your fat ass and fix the damn bug you made.

So, thanks for destroying my business. I really appreciate it.

*will not read this thread anymore*

If you are having a problem with the vendor ingame, page a staff member to come and witness the problem you believe exists instead of throwing a tantrum and a forum moderator. I believe you misunderstand how they function now. In my opinion you should have your ass kicked for being so rude. This was an update many people were waiting for.

beelzebub

Knight

Countessa;1816758 said:
If you are having a problem with the vendor ingame, page a staff member to come and witness the problem you believe exists instead of throwing a tantrum and a forum moderator. I believe you misunderstand how they function now. In my opinion you should have your ass kicked for being so rude. This was an update many people were waiting for.

tessa--

Layin' down the Law

uoforlife

Sorceror

its pretty cool. any idea why when i placed my vendor it moved to where i was? it moved back by itself in the end but is it suppost to do that? lol

wkstrm

Lord

uoforlife;1817486 said:
its pretty cool. any idea why when i placed my vendor it moved to where i was? it moved back by itself in the end but is it suppost to do that? lol

yes.