UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vendor/Housing Updates

LilGuy

Sorceror
Re: Vendor/Housing Updates

Awesome, I just had pets out so I was curious....I hope they are still there...:)

WaRgAzM

Knight

While Mark is on. Thanks for fixin the Lord oaks timer. Works like a charm now :)

X-Halio-X

Wanderer

FacePump;1815301 said:
hey thanks .. will there be a list of the changes?

fyi.. if you customize ur house now it will deed anything that can be deeded and put it in the moving crate ..

what does this means? i need to customize my house -_-

Mark

Knight

Mark;1815327 said:
About 4 more minutes.

Sorry it took a little longer than that. Tessa had me change the default vendor item price back to 999.

WaRgAzM

Knight

good call on that. Seen many vendors fall due to not pricing an item.

mmm loots

FacePump

Knight

X-Halio-X;1815336 said:
what does this means? i need to customize my house -_-

when i hopped in the custom menu everything i had that could be deeded (tables, rugs, spinning wheels, forges, etc), got placed into the moving crate..

awbs

Knight

FacePump;1815344 said:
when i hopped in the custom menu everything i had that could be deeded (tables, rugs, spinning wheels, forges, etc), got placed into the moving crate..

Hopefully this is one of the minor fixes mentioned.

promisew

Wanderer

What will happen to the current vendor?

I got a vendor that has been selling absolutely nothing in my house for like 5 months and no gm can't get rid of him.

Mark

Knight

promisew;1815349 said:
What will happen to the current vendor?

I got a vendor that has been selling absolutely nothing in my house for like 5 months and no gm can't get rid of him.

We've been thinking of solutions to that problem as well.

With the new system in a customizable house you can stop renewing the contract. Unfortunately, we had to grandfather vendors without contracts and those will prevent customizable houses from being transferred.

With old style houses, you can still transfer them like normal.