UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vendor/Housing Updates

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: Vendor/Housing Updates

Ok, after this update was release my lockdown limit went up 200 in my house, did this happen to anyone else?????

W

whispers

Dexter420;1815358 said:
Ok, after this update was release my lockdown limit went up 200 in my house, did this happen to anyone else?????

not sure exactly what was changed, but the numbers on the storage page aren't the same.

bokkikyouso

Sorceror

Are days that can be the employment it displayed on the screen based on real day time?
or is it based on the UO day time?

Attachments

• uogg.jpg
    uogg.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 204

Boreen

Wanderer

I just noticed some changes, cool :)

Vendors no longer take up item storage on custom houses.

But there is now a vendor limit...hmm...good I think :) Numbers being higher couldn't hurt though since most vendors are far from full on items.

Mark

Knight

bokkikyouso;1815360 said:
Are days that can be the employment it displayed on the screen based on real day time?
or is it based on the UO day time?

Real days.

awbs

Knight

I like the new Vendor customization ;)

Question, can I safely dress my vendor in anything I choose? If so, can I assume if the vendor drops or I dismiss it the clothing will drop to the backpack?

Also do these changes to vendors extend to barkeeps and other owner placed NPCs?

wkstrm

Lord

hey hey hey... I go to bed and what do you guys do? a huge change! hrhrhrhr

I have read the whole thread now and it raises some questions but I'll be patient and see how I am affected. :)
Good work though so far. :)

KoNNaN

Knight

Dexter420;1815358 said:

yes!!!!

Formater

Knight

Mark;1815340 said:
Sorry it took a little longer than that. Tessa had me change the default vendor item price back to 999.

Thank freaking god. LOL
I am sorry but personally I thought that change was worse than setting the vet rewards to monthly.

Symptom

Wanderer

Nice, I love how we can fully customize our vendors now.....name, clothes, etc.

Iridian

Wanderer

Love the changes. :)

Except for maybe the name changes, which is in a way very good, but people tend to use a lot of stupid names. :<

Symptom

Wanderer

Iridian;1815436 said:
Except for maybe the name changes, which is in a way very good, but people tend to use a lot of stupid names. :<

I love the name changes....you can name a vendor "Kegs, Regs, Rares, Armor, Etc.." Now players will know what some vendors have without even opening them.

Iridian

Wanderer

Symptom;1815439 said:
I love the name changes....you can name a vendor "Kegs, Regs, Rares, Armor, Etc.." Now players will know what some vendors have without even opening them.

Yeah, it's good to be able to use the 'profession' in the name of the vendor, but names like "POT/4000 BOLA/1300" are just awful (no offense to anyone), but that could be just my opinion. ;)

Stides40oz

Knight

The customization doesnt seem to work at all for my vendor. No options for clothes and the hair doesnt do anything when you click on the options.