UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Vendor/Housing Updates

DeViiaNt

Knight
Re: Vendor/Housing Updates

I like the new vendor interface. However, I don't like how everything deeded returned to deeds and went to moving crate when i went into customize mode =[

How do u get to place vendors on a house that you're co-owned to? having a lil difficulty with that. thanks

Podunk

Sorceror

So whatsup with classic vendor houses? We gona get the new deed update like custumes? If not how will we ever remove vendors that are going to sit there for years until they decay? There is a new rule where they wont delet vendors anymore...But if the new system isnt gona work with classics;<
thanks for any info;>

GDSenchak

Wanderer

i would like to know what happens to the items and gold after somone leaves their vendor to decay, and the relcaim time has run out. I noticed even when it says 0 (hours) left that still means 1 hour. and that the clothes that the vendor was wearing go to your moving crate. but I waited ona item I wanted for free, and no backpack on the gorund at all. Tessa I asked once before u answered and said it feel to the ground, so just wondering [e sigh

On the topic of vendors fixing it so you can't have an ageless house renting vendors to another character on a different account would be sweet