UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update - 8/9/07

LilGuy

Sorceror
Re: Update - 8/9/07

The 4 Star General;1520558 said:
Banish him to Trammel for a month on all his chars with no spawn so he can just run around like the UO demo

some people actually prefer that
*shutters*

Elf

Sorceror

Make him play using UO:KR for an entire week(Yes, I know it's not possible to use UO:KR here, it's a joke).

Stides40oz

Knight

Bread Eight;1520689 said:
So just because he is well known he is going to be given a break? Favoritism at it's best......

he used it for one day and didnt even use it to kill people at all.. all he did was run from gank squads giggling like a school girl

if anything he helped the shard out by letting the staff know about this loophole

to be a real asshole, make him able to use a mount still....the catch is. every 15 steps it rubber-bands his char for 3 seconds lol :)

Zippy

Razor Creator

Bread Eight;1520689 said:
So just because he is well known he is going to be given a break? Favoritism at it's best......

1) He is well known? I never heard of him, and certainly I couldn't care less how 'well known' someone is when I punish them. Actually the fact that he is well known makes we want to punish him worse than normal, as an example.

2) How has he been given a break? His char has been in jail since he was caught, which is over 48 hours now.

3) If you don't like it; quit. Go ahead, door is right there. Don't let it hit you on the way out.

Stides;1520938 said:
he used it for one day and didnt even use it to kill people at all.. all he did was run from gank squads giggling like a school girl

if anything he helped the shard out by letting the staff know about this loophole

tis true.

Mixtape

Wanderer

Zippy;1521322 said:
1) He is well known? I never heard of him, and certainly I couldn't care less how 'well known' someone is when I punish them. Actually the fact that he is well known makes we want to punish him worse than normal, as an example.

2) How has he been given a break? His char has been in jail since he was caught, which is over 48 hours now.

3) If you don't like it; quit. Go ahead, door is right there. Don't let it hit you on the way out.

1) im not well known.

2) you should let me out.

Shadown420

Wanderer

Mixtape;1521546 said:
1) im not well known.

2) you should let me out.

You should remain in jail until such time as you have figured out how to play the game without cheating. get some real skill. and if you cant, then die. like the rest of us.

Really? Really?

It's not that big a deal at least imo.

Jail him or ban him. I'm sure he's learnt not to do it again.

Make him publicly rediculed? Fine, that's entertainment.

Set up a pig pole at WBB with his head/skull on it with a sign saying "Don't HAX", even better.

But call him a noob for speedhacking to have a little fun running around supa fast?

That's retarded.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

xBarbarossax

Wanderer

I say you jail him and take 140 skill points (20 from each) and put them into:

Camping/Taste ID/cooking/detect hidden/begging/item ID/ and fletching

then when he gets out "Oh no I have to macro @ the skill cap!"

shar'thok

Wanderer

Stides;1520938 said:

he still used it for his gain.

shar'thok

Wanderer

TheTalentedMrZing;1522331 said:
Really? Really?

It's not that big a deal at least imo.

Jail him or ban him. I'm sure he's learnt not to do it again.

Make him publicly rediculed? Fine, that's entertainment.

Set up a pig pole at WBB with his head/skull on it with a sign saying "Don't HAX", even better.

But call him a noob for speedhacking to have a little fun running around supa fast?

That's retarded.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

well do what we want he violated rules and i trust the staff will handle it greatly.

awbs;1520223 said:
Here's an idea... Give everybody but him a few cbd's.

heheh yeah, cos everyone knows that the #1 "pisser-offer" in this game is someone else having something you don't. at least, there are alot of threads suggesting as much.

joeycod

Wanderer

i like the guy that said every char that he has should have a [ I hack ] after his name/ guild name

Raf

Wanderer

Justin Kicks Ass;1523053 said:
i like the guy that said every char that he has should have a [ I hack ] after his name/ guild name

That would actually be pretty cool. More like a reward then a punshiment lol