UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update - 8/9/07

Mark

Knight
Update - 8/9/07

This evening we will be applying a small patch:

• Added support for packet throttling of latest clients (prevents speedhack and account bruteforce attacks)
  • Fixed warning gumps to show the cancel option correctly
  • Fixed spellbooks to display properly for the latest clients

Thank you for your patience during the update.

Mark

Knight
Re: Update - 6/9/07

Please keep in mind that speedhacking is generally impossible. However, when we added support for clients after 6.0.1.7 we neglected to extend throttling capability. This is now fixed. If you were caught speedhacking on clients 6.0.1.7 through 6.0.1.10 yesterday or today (the only days it would have been possible), expect no mercy.

Mark

Knight

Lynyrd;1519878 said:
i saw someone speedhacking last night ;l

Mixtape Messiah was caught a few times, we are letting Zippy pick a fun punishment for him.

Zippy

Razor Creator

Kingllama;1519916 said:
I got a video of him speedhacking if you guys need it

We have plenty.

I have no clue what to do with him though.... just banning him seems like he's getting off too light.

Kingllama

Knight

Zippy;1519918 said:
We have plenty.

I have no clue what to do with him though.... just banning him seems like he's getting off too light.

accounts gone? if you need a video of him saying he did i can send you it
OR A EXECUTION OF HIS CHAR THEN BAM BANNED Lol. infront brit bank

shar'thok

Wanderer

Zippy;1519918 said:
We have plenty.

how about take his character into the middle of brit and make his char saying "dropping my houses" then ban him and have him get like 100 lightning hit him hah hoorah for creativity! also... drop the shit from his bankzor.

Mark

Knight

Zippy had a good idea in IRC: Prevent him from ever using a mount again.

Kingllama

Knight

Mark;1520033 said:
Zippy had a good idea in IRC: Prevent him from ever using a mount again.

ooo thats just evil Lol. i think he would quit uo. thats a good one though