UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update - 8/9/07

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Update - 6/9/07

lol dont be too hard on the kid its not like he was trying to not make it obvious.. he really thought since it was legal on osi he wouldnt get in trouble here :>

awbs

Knight

Mark;1519853 said:
[*]Fixed spellbooks to display properly for the latest clients

Does this mean the latest OSI client patch will now work on Hybrid?

KillaT

Wanderer

Put him in a laughing stock in front of brit bank and force him to have to be there for 2 ingame weeks, squelched ofc. Put signs around him saying "DO NOT TRY TO SPEEDHACK!" Make him have to click an anti afk gump every 5 minutes or so, or some other way to keep him from afk'ing.. And transfer 1 gp from his account to someone everytime they [e lol at him.

Or, in addition to making him not be able to use mounts, turn his chars into monkeys. Or mongbats, hmm.

emfan

Wanderer

KillaT;1520185 said:
Put him in a laughing stock in front of brit bank and force him to have to be there for 2 ingame weeks, squelched ofc. Put signs around him saying "DO NOT TRY TO SPEEDHACK!" Make him have to click an anti afk gump every 5 minutes or so, or some other way to keep him from afk'ing.. And transfer 1 gp from his account to someone everytime they [e lol at him.

Or, in addition to making him not be able to use mounts, turn his chars into monkeys. Or mongbats, hmm.
i love the 1gp thing but all his chars should have [i haxxed] after their name so we know his new chars.

catts

Sorceror
Re: Update - 8/9/07

Just delete his chars. So when he logs on.... he'll cry the moment he gets through.

Why go lenient on him with extravagant plans. Hes not worth it.

Raf

Wanderer

Make an event reskilling him over and over. Who ress kills him the most wins.

or

Take away his abillity to have a mount + his abillity to recall / gate
LoL can you imagine having to run everywhere all the time?

well i say go easy on him as well, now we know how certain people are soo fast. fix the problem and give the boy a 2 week jail sentance. :)

i have an idea, take away his ablity to ride mounts take away gate and recall abiltys and give him a 3 day sentence and make a speical cell at brit bank for him to be ridiculed

a.bully

Wanderer

cant blame the kid for trying to be good through cheating. It was quite obvious the other day as he was moving well beyond light speed.

Spade777

Wanderer

Note to self: As long as you're very obvious when you cheat you won't get banned like everyone else.

Boris-GL

Sorceror

let him have mounts but make it so he can only walk no running and make his stamina drop at a much faster rate =[

LilGuy

Sorceror

no recall spell would be ideal but he would just have another char/friend gate hmi around...maybe just completely remove his ability to use gates or teleporters too...

I like to no mount thing too thats so classic....