UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Mining Macro

MB

Knight
Note you have to do 3 or 4 mining books now due to recent changes to vein production rates.

If you need to reset something you can type "-unsetalias 'HomeOre'" in game.

if not listexists 'OreBook'
createlist 'OreBook'
pushlist 'OreBook' 'OreBookOne'
pushlist 'OreBook' 'OreBookTwo'
pushlist 'OreBook' 'OreBookThree'
pushlist 'OreBook' 'OreBook Etc'
endif

Not sure I even know good areas to mine that would fill 4 books. I added the lines for 3 and 4. Would I need to add anything to creatlist 'Runes'?

Alright I got the books filled and that works. When I get full is it suppose to take me to home to move the ore, or how does that work? I dont have a house so is there anyway I can set it up to deposit the ore into the bank or do I do that manually?

MB

Knight
You could do a container in your bank as the drop off and add a line to open bank box after recalling there

How would I set that up? Also when I get full it doesnt do anything, am I suppose to set Homeore as the recall for the bank. How do I set up the container so it moves it to the container?

MB

Knight
I was wrong about HomeOre, it should be runebook with first rune to your drop off. Just add a line to say bank. You have to create the organizer "Ore" on one of the far right tabs in steam. Click set containers and target your backpack on paperdoll then the container in your bank.

// once weight is reached go home, if getting overweight, lower it
if weight > 475
useobject 'HomeOre'
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 5000
replygump 0x554b87f3 5
pause 2000
msg 'bank'
// organizer to put up ore
organizer 'Ore'
while organizing
endwhile

I got everything working besides the HomeOre I set it to the first book (was that what i was suppose to do?) which has the bank rune in it and is the first rune in the book. I did that and when I start the macro it recalls me to home and doesnt go to the first mining spot. Not sure what I did wrong.

Ah ok, well got that working now I have another issue lol. It recalls to the bank when full and opens bank and container but then it says "item type not found"

MB

Knight
Is your ingot source in the bank? If it's putting ore in the bank then I'd imagine its looking for ingots

Yea I have ingot source in my bank. I reset it to something outside the bank but when it tried moving the ore from my bag to the container it still says item type not found. Is there something wrong with the organizer? I made an organizer named "Ore" I hit 'Set Containers' clicked my bag in paperdoll then clicked a box in my bank. Was that what I was suppose to do or is it something else giving me this message? Thanks for taking the time to help me btw.
Edit: it says no more items to organize but it never moves the ore to the box.

Last edited:
The organizer in my bank or on steam? in my bank i have the 4 different shapes of ore in the box if thats what u mean. If i need to set it up on steam then i would need help adding it to that.

MB

Knight
On the organizer in steam you add the item types on the right pane. You need to put all the different ore types on the Ore organizer and then set containers

Ok I got that set up and all the ore moved where it needed to go. After its done it doesnt recall me to the next location it still says nothing to organize, item type not found. then doesnt do anything else

Last edited:
I added the tinker tools, not sure how its going to work using the bank if the IngotsSource is in there as well since it wont let me set it anywhere else for the macro to work. Since i dont have a house i cant have two separate containers to separate them.