UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOSteam Mining Macro

Big D

Traveler
I Just started using the Magery with beetle and seem to be having some issues. i does not auto prompt like the one without so having an issue getting tito stick to my beetle.

Matiu

Page
I Just started using the Magery with beetle and seem to be having some issues. i does not auto prompt like the one without so having an issue getting tito stick to my beetle.

so your beetle does not recall with u ??
or are u talking about no auto prompt for Beetle ??

it uses this @setalias 'FireBeetle' 0x9124a
red bit is beetles serial No. Change it for yours !

Last edited:

Big D

Traveler
Yah i finnally figured that out. But still would Randomly disrupt and try mining my house at drop off. I tried inscreasing the pauses and such but no dice. I decided to go back to the ore one, but now that one is messing up on me as well. It will recall to a spot and click the pick ax but wont mine the area in front of him. i have to manually click it then it will continue. Not sure if my copy paste jobh is shooty or i just suck at life ...

Matiu

Page
Yah i finnally figured that out. But still would Randomly disrupt and try mining my house at drop off. I tried inscreasing the pauses and such but no dice. I decided to go back to the ore one, but now that one is messing up on me as well. It will recall to a spot and click the pick ax but wont mine the area in front of him. i have to manually click it then it will continue. Not sure if my copy paste jobh is shooty or i just suck at life ...

try adding to the pause after you recall 2500ms or 3000ms on all of them ! (i had same prob this fixed it..........shitty connection) if your alive you don't suck at life. This game is not life.

Big D

Traveler
Just an expression of frustration/ stoner jabber. But I will try this thanks very much. My connection is actually decent but has random lag spikes I'd imagine that's why it's happening.

hey man i wasn't getting enough ingot in tram so i decided to mark rune in fel, and made a new rune book then i get this message.

use object not found for some reason it can't detect the rune book, and u use this code to reset the ore book. Does ore book have to be specific, or something for it to detect?
"-unsetalias 'HomeOre'"

ok i fix it what i did was i created a new profilein general, but how can I wipe out the other one it's still not resetting for some reason?

riddick89

Sorceror
just find the rune in your runebook and remark it sum place else.
P.S. Look at your X,Y then match it to one in the rune book if you don't know which rune it is.