UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs lmao...

how does that even make sense lmfao, it's like you are gone and forgotten..but try so hard to stay relevant without putting the work in (pvp) so you just type on the forums...knowing damn well you've never beat me...NEVER beat me...1v1... 5-0 then u logged off.. straight up.. mark

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
actually...you hide from both nelson and i =) once a pussy, always a pussy. I can take a hint bro, i can see you don't want a fucking challenge..just uninstall uo and most def the forums..

Who's hiding?

I wonder what you would do if you didn't have a house to hide in so close to where everybody pvps :/

uonewb

Page
i wonder what happens when you stay on screen with me? oh yeah..i know=) we both know=)

Attachments

• netflixnchill-2.png
    netflixnchill-2.png
    998.2 KB · Views: 2

uonewb

Page
guess what.. mickey agree's again.. to a 1v1 field.. and is about to die and his buddy has to save him lmfao! i love it! at least they know their place in game, but act different on the forums=) i fucking love it!=)

uonewb

Page
what is ur excuse to u about dieing and then telling ur friend to step in with his bolas and short spear lol.. bro you know what time it is.. plain and simple=)