UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs lmao...

uonewb

Page
lol, he kills me while im on foot..on a alchy dexer..and while im on foot...he still offscreens from me haha. cool you got me....u bola'd me and then offscreened everything..good job nicky...

uonewb

Page
anything else nicky? please don't act like you don't use wands in the field.. you didn't have a g heal wand on you? you used one..deny it of course..get on a mage...hahahaha yeah right..

Start recording and stop letting their screen shots dictate the results. He says he proves you had wands, but can't prove you used wands, he also says he didn't use wands but his backpack is absent from the screen shot. He's also at full life and half mana looting the corpse of someone who's dead with not a single bit of battle text in the picture, so if its a death screen shot he only had to swing a weapon, not chuck a pot not anything. Including using a bandage, so his last bandy that prob. healed him full, was so far in the back of that fight that it didn't even register the heal in his screen shot.

all in all I give It 2/10 but would ultimately come back to read more.

Even videos are able to be edited to give appearance to what you wish, but at least some context is provided, even if its shaded grey.

tech.

Sorceror
you made a fake uonewb character, stocked him with wands, and killed him.

everyone knows the REAL uonewb doesnt die

and doesn't use wands, any sort of wands

or delayed eb macros

or any client modifications (not even tree hack)

he doesn't even use macros for over half of the spells he uses.

uonewb

Page
you made a fake uonewb character, stocked him with wands, and killed him.

everyone knows the REAL uonewb doesnt die

and doesn't use wands, any sort of wands

or delayed eb macros

or any client modifications (not even tree hack)

he doesn't even use macros for over half of the spells he uses.
heh yeah... BUT YOU MISSED ONE OTHER THING... I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A CHEAT CLIENT..TECH...=)