UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Uonewbs lmao...

crikey

Sorceror
I think ninja is right

Been challenged to matchup for 10m gold, with 0 risk: @amtothepm offered it up

There is no reason not to accept except out of fear of embaressment. God forbid you are seen losing to a real ninja

Prove me wrong. Said you needed time to practice and well, its been a couple months.

Could be an other reason too. If there is, it aint obvious

crikey

Sorceror
dude, i can't keep shit bonded to save my life... i only play on weekends.. and i always duel my buddies and forget to get my fucking beetle every single time before i log..i've lost at minimum 30+ bonded pets to the del pond duel pits..i wish i was joking=/
Haha yea...I used to bust out my herding character to swipe beetles, swampies, and the rare glorious mare left behind at the duelpit areas

I got an extra beetle taming runebook iff you need it

crikey

Sorceror
of course and he bola'd me and then i stay fighting him and instead of putting up mini heals/ g heals... he runs off screen lmfao. It's cute though...
Thats how dexxers are supposed to fight. Using cheap gadgets and tactics to win.
All good Dexxers are without honor

uonewb

Page
I think ninja is right

Been challenged to matchup for 10m gold, with 0 risk: @amtothepm offered it up

There is no reason not to accept except out of fear of embaressment. God forbid you are seen losing to a real ninja

Prove me wrong. Said you needed time to practice and well, its been a couple months.

Could be an other reason too. If there is, it aint obvious
mark will only log in if he has a 4/5 man crew.. 1v1 is not his cup...5-0 then he logged.. I would love to best of 10 everyone that has doubt's about my skill level and post em up on the forums...I mean that's what this pvp game is about right?? alot of these dude's are just straight up scared they will die on a game..doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out...

crikey

Sorceror
It is socially acceptable to bola on a dexxer. If youre in a group its pretty much your job, otherwise you are 50% more useless in grouo setting

There was a dude with a name similar to yours who would bola you, rape your mount with a dp kryss, bust out a macro to surround you with footstools then stab you to death with hus unblessed valorite longspear

I greatly admired his gameplay

uonewb

Page
It is socially acceptable to bola on a dexxer. If youre in a group its pretty much your job, otherwise you are 50% more useless in grouo setting

There was a dude with a name similar to yours who would bola you, rape your mount with a dp kryss, bust out a macro to surround you with footstools then stab you to death with hus unblessed valorite longspear

I greatly admired his gameplay
that's cool and funny.. I like to work for mine.. make people make mistakes like legit say oh shit this nigga the real deal...and hit all the wrong hotkeys and boom, im standing over them.

crikey

Sorceror
@uonewb Im curious: I played here a few years, went away for awhile around 2013.

I dont recall seeing a real ninja/ long dong silver(thats you right?) in my travels

Were you playing back then and if so, who were you?

Just curious. Sing to me the ballad of uonewb

uonewb

Page
@uonewb Im curious: I played here a few years, went away for awhile around 2013.

I dont recall seeing a real ninja/ long dong silver(thats you right?) in my travels

Were you playing back then and if so, who were you?

Just curious. Sing to me the ballad of uonewb
I played hybrid when i was 15.. for maybe 3 weeks total lol.. im 24..almost 25 now.. i've been playing for 8 months,was never a real ninja or long dong silver prior to these 8 months=P

crikey

Sorceror
I played hybrid when i was 15.. for maybe 3 weeks total lol.. im 24..almost 25 now.. i've been playing for 8 months,was never a real ninja or long dong silver prior to these 8 months=P
Damn man you missed out....
I started 5 years ago and even I feel like I missed out

Woulda loved to have played when there was 3k players ir whatever on. Only time Ive seen numbers close to even 2k was on halloween/xmas from pixel junkies logging in afk

uonewb

Page
Damn man you missed out....
I started 5 years ago and even I feel like I missed out

Woulda loved to have played when there was 3k players ir whatever on. Only time Ive seen numbers close to even 2k was on halloween/xmas from pixel junkies logging in afk
i remember back in the day..seeing 2k ppl on and was lagging like a motherfucker.. but it was dope as fuck seeing the owner (ryan) interacting with everyone and it was like a tight community, i just was on too slow of a connection to even attempt to pvp, therefore it pushed me away. plus i had sports year round, didn't have much time for games.

crikey

Sorceror
One more question for this interview:

Obviously being the level of skill you are at now, for just 8 months of playing, you were trained by another player

Who is your master?

uonewb

Page
One more question for this interview:

Obviously being the level of skill you are at now, for just 8 months of playing, you were trained by another player

Who is your master?
A fallen hero. and some pansy's will say he sucks.. but again...they lose to him..=)