UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG's Best

ruedigerbnu

Wanderer
they dont use any scripts..

thats why i playied with them and they wouldnt add me to the party, hmmm, maybe because their euo do commands by party?

hehe =)

we both know what they do. A script that only one person set a target and the whole party will set as the same person, they were friends with Ni guys (from brazil), back in the days, which used to make some scripts close to this.

ieresar

Wanderer
The best group I ever PvP'd with was when Dream Team consisted of Lord T, Stides, Marley, Sheivan, Luigi, Harvey and myself (of course, a couple other meat shields). The only people that I can remember contesting us even numbers would be the CK6/Immortal groups with Esk, elohdee, urinal ect & Rage.

*ahem*

thats why i playied with them and they wouldnt add me to the party, hmmm, maybe because their euo do commands by party?

hehe =)

we both know what they do. A script that only one person set a target and the whole party will set as the same person, they were friends with Ni guys (from brazil), back in the days, which used to make some scripts close to this.

I miss Ni =[ they still have some buildings being refreshed i think

Theres a vid of krioss' 5 bots coming up to the EQMS minoc house and all 5 of them insta dropping to an EQ/MS synch.
i had a video of him afk in his keep, i ran in and revealed him, started casting on him and he was healing, curing, and using wands afk.. his scripts are serious

I P talking about scripted IDOC times...lol

lol...

That's like EQ/MS complaining about I P deciding to use Earthquakes and Meteor swarm tactics[not that you have, just an analogy]

Im not afraid to admit a few people did and when belial got his character deleted no one timed shit after that. I made it very clear to all the consequences. Yet ive repeatedly reported the same guy timing idocs since thier return. he seems to have changed his ip and continues to try. but i dont have a problem reporting him over and over takes no effort to make a page.

Atleast i dont try to hack emails just to get a uo account and some pixels. or maybe someone should report to walmart the numerous times you called in and got free game keys illegally, or the numerous times youve told me about the credit card frauds youve commited.

Anenigma

Sorceror
Im not afraid to admit a few people did and when belial got his character deleted no one timed shit after that. I made it very clear to all the consequences. Yet ive repeatedly reported the same guy timing idocs since thier return. he seems to have changed his ip and continues to try. but i dont have a problem reporting him over and over takes no effort to make a page.

Atleast i dont try to hack emails just to get a uo account and some pixels. or maybe someone should report to walmart the numerous times you called in and got free game keys illegally, or the numerous times youve told me about the credit card frauds youve commited.
that pot got kicked...

Dexter420

Sorceror

burn.png