UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG's Best

any good factioners?
i remember only few groups i know trees hippy and vital force thats the only group i know but some soloers were..
river phineox & Rampage Jackson idk what u think i just remember seeing these guy alot
feel free to comment on this
really...? trees guild was pathetic and trees was even worst than his guild

Countessa

Knight
So this is turning out to be a bit of a toot your own horn kinda thread so I just want to say that I am UOGs best. No Category, I take em all.
Also, I am running an election to become Comtesse of the (Real) World.
I hope you will all vote for me.

Squire
Rage/Ck6 = First groups to ever use Sallos (beta 13) While the rest of us used Razor...
IC had Krrios (Sallos Developer/Creator)

Bring those people back and watch em get eaten alive.. Straight up. Different when everyone is on the same playing field.

Best PvP guilds ever hands down... P F (Pacifics Finest), Corp Por, Pro (when Stides actually playing)
Are you saying that by having Pro recruit Stides, that Pro was better or just in that time frame when Stides was playing?

Stides40oz

Knight
Ive played with every good guild ever to grace hybrid but as far as PVP faction groups go I would have to say it was Pro when eric, josey, raserai, ping pong, link, minerva and myself were the main members. This group knocked engage with rage off the shard when they tryed to make a comeback. I also had a lot of fun playing with sharp and sig as a small group more recently. I dont think we ever died to anyone even numbers.

sanchen

Knight
Except for that one time my group killed yall 5v5 and then lynn banned some of us for auto healing even tho we never casted a heal.

Sheivan01

Knight
Ive played with every good guild ever to grace hybrid but as far as PVP faction groups go I would have to say it was Pro when eric, josey, raserai, ping pong, link, minerva and myself were the main members. This group knocked engage with rage off the shard when they tryed to make a comeback. I also had a lot of fun playing with sharp and sig as a small group more recently. I dont think we ever died to anyone even numbers.
No love for 2D, shame you stides

Stides40oz

Knight
No love for 2D, shame you stides
2D Was the probably the funnest time for me. I still get on my tamer sometimes to re-live those days :) If those guys never quit for demise 2D would of probably been one of the better PVP guilds in the future because we were more organized then any guild ive ever been in.

I wish I could find that video where we fought the staff 9v9 in covetus

Sheivan01

Knight
2D Was the probably the funnest time for me. I still get on my tamer sometimes to re-live those days :) If those guys never quit for demise 2D would of probably been one of the better PVP guilds in the future because we were more organized then any guild ive ever been in.

I wish I could find that video where we fought the staff 9v9 in covetus

I remember that video, was great
I remember a few videos of IDOCs with a shadow knight and a shadow stealther EQing a bunch of ppl and us running in cleaning up :D
but that video ur talkin about is on di.s forum and the link is broken

Illusive-Noob

Sorceror
Wait are you saying Eric as in A Legend aka Chance didn't rage?

No not that Eric.....trying to think of his chars he was in Prides guild.....played as Eric the Rager/sadist for a short time......for the life of me I cant remember any of his cursed chars!!! :(

mustacherides

Wanderer
PvP solos (New & Old) Chubbie, Rambone, b', Stewie, Ironfist Max, Death Mango... I don't really know.
PK's (New & Old) b' hands down.

mustacherides

Wanderer
Ohhh yea, forgot about Black Lizard. Those guys were fucking champions. The best is that when you actually killed b', all you got was a shop bought short spear and like 5 band aids.