UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG's Best

jerron

Sorceror
PvP solos (New & Old) Point.n.Click,Lament, BurnT Fingerz,Spaceman susan (robin never really goes out alone however he is good in the pits(New) Pk action barbie, Dwayne,Robin would be good if he actually solod, TeH ChuCkEr
PvP Group (New & Old) (old)One Luv,Cheat 2 win, PF,ck6,(mid)Epidemic,Me-Ku-Shu, Dream Team,Cor Por, new(CYA), Pro,
PvP Guild (New & Old) what is the difference?^
Idocers (New & Old) folkens faggot ass
Idoc Guild (New & Old) IP or SWAG mass zerglings at the finest, but honestly SM would kill you all if they had everyone on..
Solo Duelers (New & Old) old(rasarei,Danny,EsK,Parli)New(Robin-ur-hood,Josey wales,Sanchen)
Group Duelers (New & Old) OLD esk & Sharp, Parl & Ras, Parl & urinal, Link & danny, New abhorsen & Notorious, Robin & ashline, Barbie & whoever
PK's (New & Old) David and Chubby, Spaceman and Mistro, New ashline robin sanchen TeH chucker and Trojan
Poker Players (New & Old) eASILLY Jesse Jane, Gunslinger, Pink teletubbie, that one bitch i forgot her name she was wayyyyyy back tho
Noobs (New & Old) shEEPdog, POORMANbikini, praxxus -_-
Noob Guild (New & Old) 187,SM,CYA when they first started because you were terribad..

Stides40oz

Knight
Someone should make a guild of b's. Just like 5 guys running around with sword bought spears and bandies. I bet they would kill the scrub blues around del lol.

Stides40oz

Knight
PvP solos (New & Old) Point.n.Click,Lament, BurnT Fingerz,Spaceman susan (robin never really goes out alone however he is good in the pits(New) Pk action barbie, Dwayne,Robin would be good if he actually solod, TeH ChuCkEr
PvP Group (New & Old) (old)One Luv,Cheat 2 win, PF,ck6,(mid)Epidemic,Me-Ku-Shu, Dream Team,Cor Por, new(CYA), Pro,
PvP Guild (New & Old) what is the difference?^
Idocers (New & Old) folkens faggot ass
Idoc Guild (New & Old) IP or SWAG mass zerglings at the finest, but honestly SM would kill you all if they had everyone on..
Solo Duelers (New & Old) old(rasarei,Danny,EsK,Parli)New(Robin-ur-hood,Josey wales,Sanchen)
Group Duelers (New & Old) OLD esk & Sharp, Parl & Ras, Parl & urinal, Link & danny, New abhorsen & Notorious, Robin & ashline, Barbie & whoever
PK's (New & Old) David and Chubby, Spaceman and Mistro, New ashline robin sanchen TeH chucker and Trojan
Poker Players (New & Old) eASILLY Jesse Jane, Gunslinger, Pink teletubbie, that one bitch i forgot her name she was wayyyyyy back tho
Noobs (New & Old) shEEPdog, POORMANbikini, praxxus -_-
Noob Guild (New & Old) 187,SM,CYA when they first started because you were terribad..

lol arent poorman and sheepdog the same person? Or am I getting my noobs mixed up?

elohdee

Knight

PvP solos / duelers (ras, sig, amon, parliament, slip)
PvP Guild (pro, rage, ic, sin, eq, immortal, check 6)
forget idocs
PK's (old school ownage)
Poker Players (josey, and this guy i forget his name but he got scammed by yaya..).. poon!

Ive played with every good guild ever to grace hybrid but as far as PVP faction groups go I would have to say it was Pro when eric, josey, raserai, ping pong, link, minerva and myself were the main members. This group knocked engage with rage off the shard when they tryed to make a comeback. I also had a lot of fun playing with sharp and sig as a small group more recently. I dont think we ever died to anyone even numbers.
jerk
MORE IF U TYPE IN PRO VS RAGE

namlamina

Sorceror
was that outside Moonglow? or was that a different fight? I swear I remember someone in IP dueling Mark. Black Sheep took the head if I remember correctly
That was me dueling Mark... The deal was supposed to be that he would revert the IDOC Timers or something if I beat him. He didn't keep his word, but he hung out with us for like an hour shooting the shit.

The best group I ever PvP'd with was when Dream Team consisted of Lord T, Stides, Marley, Sheivan, Luigi, Harvey and myself (of course, a couple other meat shields). The only people that I can remember contesting us even numbers would be the CK6/Immortal groups with Esk, elohdee, urinal ect & Rage.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
EQ/MS has defeated everyone in this thread(with screenshots to prove it) -- we're not the best though, just a bunch of newbs that were led by Jesus.

BTW -- best PVPers = Beat + Akasha + 30 Tb.