UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

Re: UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

MDK has yet to find any opposition on uogamers. So far all guilds in the shard have been a cake walk. We are the most active guild in the shard patrolling the shard constantly.

Yet out of the 1000 people logged on daily non of them seem to have the ability to challenge us.

Uogamers is and allways has been property of MDK.

Ajax

Lord

Ol Dirty Bastard said:
MDK has yet to find any opposition on uogamers. So far all guilds in the shard have been a cake walk. We are the most active guild in the shard patrolling the shard constantly.

Yet out of the 1000 people logged on daily non of them seem to have the ability to challenge us.

i think uogamers is property of ryan mcadams :words:

Flipper

Knight

ODB how many points do you have?

Seeing as it's a cake walk you ought to have thousands...

krrios

Administrator

Flipper said:
ODB how many points do you have?

Seeing as it's a cake walk you ought to have thousands...

Last time I checked, he had under 100. That's about as much as my third character: my alternate alternate character. Yeah.

Flipper

Knight

boj said:
Last time I checked, he had under 100. That's about as much as my third character: my alternate alternate character. Yeah.

hahaha fix myuog so we can laugh at his inability to pvp

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

odb your guild is now just a zerg squad. If you run around with FS precasted your not a skill peeveepeer l2p k thx...i beat u with burnt fingers 2v2 9-2 when he asked me via le UO to play with him first time ever...thats gotta hurt

krrios

Administrator

Ol Dirty Bastard said:
Farm/mule more points so I can laugh at C2W's ability to run.

I for one will certainly take you up on this offer. I always do enjoy farming points off of you and your guild.

Jin-Roh

Wanderer

boj said:
I for one will certainly take you up on this offer. I always do enjoy farming points off of you and your guild.
*CENSORED*
And some of us enjoy dexxer farming off of NON-D-CAY-BOJ.
Guess your gHeal wand doesn't know how to heal you for an >80hp+xpot.
:drool:
*extinguished*

KillaTy

Wanderer

Ol Dirty Bastard said:

I logged on once last week and beat you 4v4. MY SERVER L2P