UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

Gyced

Wanderer
Re: UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

HAY I HURD DAT ODBAND CHUCK NORRIS GOT IN A FIGHT AND THAT ODB WAS SO STRONG HE PUT HIM IN A HEADLOCK AND THEN CASTED IN NOX AND CHUCK WAS LIKE "SHIT SHIT IM DEAD" AND ODB WAS LIKE "RAWR IM STRONG"

Blous3s

Wanderer

ROFL ODB would def take out chuck norris i dont see why everyone thinks chuck is so badass they should start makin ODB jokes

Gyced

Wanderer

HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT WHEN ODB JUMPS IN THE WATER, HE DOESN'T GET WET THE WATER GETS ODB ROFLOFOROFLFL

Steve Zissou said:
how am i dumb i made a stupid joke and you couldn't follow it ;) but 33 str potz har har har
or you could have worded it properly but yeah what a bunch of dumbasses right

Well so far its been mass wars and all that is left standing is MDK. Be cool of guilds didnt run from us specially guilds like c2w that keep teaming with random com run away even though they outnumber us by 2-3 guys turn around and dump once they acquire last target.

Runing which also that jap killed does creates a chain of events that all guilds start to follow not only does it not save you and gets you killed but creates a boring type of chase pvp.

So please C2W and jap guild stop the runing and fight, specially when you guys have more or equal our numbers.

I dont see why u would run in such circumstances. I guess maybe because even when c2w has 7 like the other day fielding all of their squad and their two com buddies and die to us 4-7. Just kills your morale. But then again all they have done since the first day we have met them is run pvp.