UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

We have been back for about 3 weeks now on our pks then we recently started factioning again two days ago.

I'm just posting because I find it hilarious how some of you people like to come here and forum pvp to gain rep in game.

Many guilds who have been a cake walk like check6, C2W and LOD, that have lost every even fight we have had even numbers like to come here and post we hate MDK. MDK is a joke. blah blah.

Simply because every time we encounter them they die. Not only do they die but they feel that group pvp is running in a staright line even though they outnumber us and turn around and combo.

I dont mind people off screening but these guilds just run away in a straight line as soon as reflect is taken out. We heal their weak dumps and end up beating their lame tactics despite the disadvantage.

So far we have yet to encounter a guild thats a challenge. We have been the most avtive faction as well as pk guild recently. So bob your more likely to dissappear than we are due to your lack of pvp skill and playing time. I dont respect you or any staff that plays. They lost the trust of the player base a long time ago.

Since I've been back I have allready received hate aims, and harrassment from such guilds as LOD and C2w simply because they lose every battle where they dont massively outnumber us. I've also signed over 100 autographs in my uog carreer and since Ive been back I have allready signed about 10 books for random people. The funny part is even people who hate us or hated us in the past have allready started begging to join. MDK has allready earned its stripes because of our old accomplishments. No guild every ran the server for 3 consecutive years. Back when no one off screens and their were several guilds that fielded 5-8 actively.

Now for you flipper, who you seem to like to post 24/7 even when you should be sleeping. Stop trying to build a name in the forums. We dont recognize forum whores. Nor do we give props to a guy who claims hes an epic 2v5 fieldist, when in fact it was you trunks and I rage when dead.

Not only was it 3 but every single one of you died in the three times u fought us. We had 4 by the way not 5. Oh and hitting and running dropping just one of us which was me is not holding it down 4v3 specially when you all ended up dieing. Now go try to build your own cheap version of IC, because skill is something you dont have.

Its one thing to talk shit, its another to back it up. I wouldnt have posted at all if you people would not mention my guild. Respect and is earned in the field through honor and skill. I have yet to meet a guild that I respect that fights us fairly on a stanstill. MDK is here to bring the old school style of pvp and honor back to a shard that lost it a long time ago.

MDK is the first and longest lasting chaos/order war guild in the server for you new people who werent playing in the MDK Era. We dominated uog for 3 years.

PS stop trying to be like oh I beat MDK in the forums and actually get in the field. These forums are a way for guilds I mentioned above to try to spread lies through worthless propoganda. Go in the field and earn your stripes. No one should be mentioning any guilds in the forums in a bad light.

ODB gm of MDK

bongalonga

Sorceror
Re: UOGAMERS=Property of MDK

cmon man. I hesitate to even reply to this rant but you MUST be fucking joking. Clearly you're trying to start shit cuz u thrive on the drama. You couldn't possibly think this is all true. Either way im glad you guys are back. I like fighting you, it's good practice for when we fight good guilds. Just wish you would stop mana draining from the windows of your house before you even consider coming out.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

load up on poncho

2 1 oh wait he ran away

kk load on odb

2 oh wait he ran

load up ..... wait they all ran away

ecosu21

Wanderer

rofl at Wade. ODB is indeed the master rager on here.

PS- ODB, aim hondapwnage if u wanna set up some field fights for fun sir !!

coldblood

Knight

welcome back odb
i would love to fight you even numbers, but in the 2 days u play anyone of u always had to call in even when it was even numbers :(

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

QUICK GUYS

HIDE THE TELEPHONE BOOKS

THE MOST RIPPED MAN IN THE WOLD IN BACK!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

fuck that i killed odb 1v6 statlossed while i was macroing resist and they were in their house with 4 mares on me while i was bolad walking around with a newbied katana killing 3 dragons

krrios

Administrator

A black man (fast & big) said:
oo odb is back. lol

Can't be. The real ODB never included spaces after his punctuation. Maybe he's in high school now--but even then, isn't grammar taught in the elementary grades?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight

elohdee said:
God damn, mang you damn good.

How much did ODB charge you for his lessons?
fucdk that man i learned from the bottom up man i fuckig fucked fucker like fucking shit fuck. yea true story fucking owned 31d, rage, YES, mKDK, entourage, e. while 16 of them were in their home, c4w, ui name it i pwnt em 1vw/e

elohdee

Knight

boj said:
Can't be. The real ODB never included spaces after his punctuation. Maybe he's in high school now--but even then, isn't grammar taught in the elementary grades?

I heard he has his mom writing his stories for him now days.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

jesse

dont speak to odb like that

or even about him

hell tear youin half likea phonebook bitch

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Wow stuff like this actually makes the forums good to read because YOU KNOW he actually beleives what he is telling his mom to write. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :gay: :gay: :foff: :foff: :foff: :foff: :foff:

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Earth_Crisis said:
Wow stuff like this actually makes the forums good to read because YOU KNOW he actually beleives what he is telling his mom to write. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :gay: :gay: :foff: :foff: :foff: :foff: :foff:
QFT