UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

Re: UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

hey, just curious, how does your client run so smoothly like that? UO has always processed sort of block-by-block for me when i walk instead of a smooth motion... is there a program that does this?

Megumi

Wanderer

Doctor Jones said:
hey, just curious, how does your client run so smoothly like that? UO has always processed sort of block-by-block for me when i walk instead of a smooth motion... is there a program that does this?

PlayUO. Which is currently blocked due to numerous people exploiting issues with the plugins system. It should be active again in the non-too-distant future.

elohel

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
PlayUO. Which is currently blocked due to numerous people exploiting issues with the plugins system.
Awe... Sorry fellers!! :foff:

agamemnon

Wanderer

Any 8 year old with at least 2 fingers and half a brain could play a pot-throwing dexxer. Dbl click and follow then mash a throw pot button with auto chug cure/heal/refresh. Skill? What skill?

Lynyrd

Knight

agamemnon said:
Any 8 year old with at least 2 fingers and half a brain could play a pot-throwing dexxer. Dbl click and follow then mash a throw pot button with auto chug cure/heal/refresh. Skill? What skill?
Who said anything about skill? It's fun. Get over yourself.

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

Great move, give us more!

If you wanted to do a Ljer for the extra dmg with axes what would the temp be, or should you just skip the lj and just pick a wep skill?

a loller

Wanderer

Hank-hybrid said:
Great move, give us more!

If you wanted to do a Ljer for the extra dmg with axes what would the temp be, or should you just skip the lj and just pick a wep skill?

im pretty sure IQJ has a guide where he plays an LJ alchy, only thing is he has no magery.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

hyru.net has some more vids, Hyru inspired me to make alchy dexxer and i dont play it no razor anymore but its the funnest shit in the world once u get good at it...FUCKING AOE ON POTS

quietusbr

Wanderer

awesome video!!!! hey dude how your client runs so smooth? i got a 2.8ghz athlon xp dualchannel and my client sucks... any suggestions? and my dsl is 500k its ok too :D

Hank-hybrid

Wanderer

quietusbr said:
awesome video!!!! hey dude how your client runs so smooth? i got a 2.8ghz athlon xp dualchannel and my client sucks... any suggestions? and my dsl is 500k its ok too :D

Its a program that is ban'd from shard till they update it. Called PlayUO I think, look around you will see posts about it.

a loller said:
im pretty sure IQJ has a guide where he plays an LJ alchy, only thing is he has no magery.

Oohh yeah, just no magery.. eh.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

Hank-hybrid said:
Oohh yeah, just no magery.. eh.

magery isnt really needed, just kill em before they get a chance haha, (although i did eventually drop my LJ for magery, i miss ppl calling GMs about my axe dmg though)

Ulridge

Wanderer

I was killed with only exploading pots... It was actually pretty fun. Timing was perfect and could still keep up with me. I was impressed