UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

Danny Boy

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

i like the song from the first half bit hehehe

my punjabi friends wud luv it while drinkin

Lynyrd

Knight

What is the song called btw? I always hear it and never know the name.

Trenton1100

Wanderer

That movie was very enjoyable.
i loved the macrowing earthquake bit.
and how you beat those 4 guys absoloute pwnage
great movie!

_Choru_ said:
So something that takes skill can be learnt in 10minutes? Face it, you managed to master an easy template, goodjob.

Yup... I dont have an alchy but when i thro exp pots i hit almost every time. It does NOT take that much skill to throw pots. Takes more skill to set up a script to do it than it takes to actually throw them urself. Anyone who says its skill to time a chug exp pot last target needs to die. DIE!!! DIE FUCKERE#RER!

Danowar

Wanderer

a bit off-topic, but how do you have your game running so smoothly? I mean, my computer's pretty powerful, but UO still runs sluggishly for some reason.

bballerjess

Wanderer

He ran very smoothly, but I think I can run faster, just not as smoothly (I use the osi client with razor) and I also saw him at times be a little slower than lysol and some other people. The alchemy makes him effective nonetheless. Great movie!

elohel

Wanderer

Porky The Pig said:
I wish mine ran that smooth. I think it may have just been the recording.
PlayUO Beta 13, it's much better than taking dramamine every time you want to load Razor.

Lynyrd

Knight

vance said:
He ran very smoothly, but I think I can run faster, just not as smoothly (I use the osi client with razor) and I also saw him at times be a little slower than lysol and some other people. The alchemy makes him effective nonetheless. Great movie!
He most likely ran slower because of Fraps recording in the background.

bballerjess

Wanderer

I used PlayUO last night with smooth walk on, and everyone was twice as fast as me. I wasn't lagging and I have lots of RAM and a fast computer and 4mb connection. I run MUCH faster on normal client with razor than PlayUO while smoothwalk is on (one of the things that attracted me to it). With smooth walk off, Im a little faster (but still not as fast), only problem is I WANT SMOOTH WALK!!!! :(

Sigler

Sorceror

This movie was awsome... Best part of all is "From down town!!" *BOOM*death*