UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

Hyru-hybrid

Wanderer
UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

Lysol and I decided to go PvPing for a day and put together some clips for you guys to watch. The Alchy Dexxer is THE best PvP template, period. If you stop, you get dexxed. If you run, you get potted. A lot of people complain about this because they either 1) lack the skill to throw pots, or 2) choose to play a different template. If it's such a big deal, learn to throw pots and make an Alchy Dexxer. It only takes 10-20 minutes of practice to get the timing down and, despite what people think, it does take skill to throw pots. Not everyone can do it.

File Size: 141 MB
Duration: 6 minutes 31 seconds
Dimensions: 640x480

Download: UOGamers.AlchyDexxers.wmv

I am available for any questions about the Alchy Dexxer play style, or this movie in general. Feel free to message me with positive questions or feedback at...

AIM: Hyru00

Enjoy!

Yours,
Hyru

Andre

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

That was fun to watch, and yea the earthquake scene was hilarious. Poor you =( Sweet Vid

elohel

Wanderer

I hope you all enjoyed that. Please look forward to my fairwell video!

Sammich

Wanderer

That video was great, as for the guy macroing EQ that would have raged me, after that I would have took a blue there and gave him murder counts. I just started playing an alchy-macer, so if you dont mind I would like to discuss str dex and int. Please PM me your template :)

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Sammich said:
That video was great, as for the guy macroing EQ that would have raged me, after that I would have took a blue there and gave him murder counts. I just started playing an alchy-macer, so if you dont mind I would like to discuss str dex and int. Please PM me your template :)
I wonder if it is bad that I wanted to do the same.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Hyru said:
It only takes 10-20 minutes of practice to get the timing down

Hyru said:
despite what people think, it does take skill to throw pots. Not everyone can do it.

So something that takes skill can be learnt in 10minutes? Face it, you managed to master an easy template, goodjob.

Valentino

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
So something that takes skill can be learnt in 10minutes? Face it, you managed to master an easy template, goodjob.

yeah, personally i kill people with my tailor. anything else is an easy template like npnp.

very interesting video, i enjoyed the earthquake, but i thought that eartquake couldnt kill u, it could only redline u?
some one had to of exploded u or somthin...

the few, the proud, the >!<

anteupjcook said:
very interesting video, i enjoyed the earthquake, but i thought that eartquake couldnt kill u, it could only redline u?
some one had to of exploded u or somthin...

the few, the proud, the >!<

Someone landed an explo before the eq hit.

Lesabre

Sorceror

_Choru_ said:
Get out of his thread if you have anything worthwhile to say.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

johny[nad] said:
Get out of his thread if you have anything worthwhile to say.

Imho it was worthwhile, when I want advise from roleplayer, I'll contact you.