UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

ahoymatey

Wanderer
Re: UOGamers Movie: Alchy Dexxers

That was great, really it was. I love how people think its there job to bash it becuase of low self esteem issues. In anyevent, I wanted to know where you got that first song. I could use it for a game I play called Americas Army. Thanks

Sirkah

Sorceror

honestly this is just boring. Fights should last for fuckin ever, roll a alchy mage and if your both good, within 30 seconds (MAX) one of you will be dead. 5 mins on a horse running in circles killing people with little loot is boring to watch.

Who cares if it was made 3 years ago, boring as fuck.

Ajax

Lord

Sirkah;1966724 said:
honestly this is just boring. Fights should last for fuckin ever, roll a alchy mage and if your both good, within 30 seconds (MAX) one of you will be dead. 5 mins on a horse running in circles killing people with little loot is boring to watch.

Who cares if it was made 3 years ago, boring as fuck.

these guys were the original hybrid alchy dexxers.. consider this a history lesson Junior!

peteliv

Knight

i was actually thinking about this video and i am glad this has resurfaced again
lol from downtown

peteliv

Knight

also song artist is tunak tunar
the youtube music video for that song is absolitely insane

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

Ajax;1966731 said:
these guys were the original hybrid alchy dexxers.. consider this a history lesson Junior!

they also botted like a motherfucker :)