UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

nolliepoper

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

IDOC Hunter feather hat ICE BLUE few mil
IDOC Hunter feather hat dyed ????
Fuck George Bush fancy shirt 300k to 600k

vexed

Wanderer

kdivers;1529615 said:
You are quite mistaken. i wouldnt buy those items for those prices at all. if your "average" dates back to 5 months ago, that would explain the huge differences. the prices i posted are the current prices. If my prices are so low, why the hell would an item priced 30k (or 50%) under the "average" take almost a week to sell at a yew gate vendor WITH me gating from town? have you taken into account what i only do when i play UO? Just look at the forums and say "what did this last sell for..." i hate to call you ignorant, but....

:nono:

ive sold cbds for 400k at bank and it took like an hour , and even better items at 250k discount.. sometimes ppl dont buy.. its all who wants it, sometimes people just dont want something no matter what.. it happens

this whole price guide / price check thing made me think.
would'nt it be possible to create some template / mod for the selling buying forum that a script can parse each night to compile a list of average cost, last sold for, sold X times during last month, statistics?

ceterum censeo: it should be made law that a finished trade forum thread is to be marked in the topic with [sold] or something similar

GG Allin

Wanderer

this thread is like 5 months old...why did someone bring this thread back up i hate theses price guides their always more then half wrong making people sell shit for stupid prices

kdivers

Knight

if onyl ozzy was here... we coudl troll thsi POS thread and get it trammeled....

the illest2

Wanderer

I Hate Sanjaya Shirts (Blessed) 45k 75k Blood Red

^ that made me rofl and gave your thread so much less credibility, ive seen people try to sell them for 15k, and came back hours/days later to see the same idiot trying to sell it...nobody would ever pay 45k for a i hate sanjaya shirt, your prices need to be re-adjusted, i love the concept of the thread though, keep up the mostly good work