UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

Re: UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

excellent guide!! Ive been out of the game for a while now and i will be playing from time to time. A guide like this is a great help!

Thank you very much for the support!

Remember: If you see prices that are incorrect in your opinion, double-check, then PM me to update them. When it seems that they're right for the most part, we'll bring it out of BETA. :)

bomber run cleats? 3 years uog shirt? fractions rule is actually factions rule. just from looking at this list for a couple minutes i could point out those are missing. great list and good effort btw. would be nice to have something like this but i gotta agree with everybody that prices fluctuate and nothing is definite. you might see someone sell a CBD for 525k and someone else sell one for 475 the very same day.

Thanks, added. I can't find the price on... Choked the Chicken? Never seen one, either.

jorn

Sorceror

Singing crystal ball - i sold one for 4 mil about a year and a half ago.

Poquin

Sorceror

Great job, well done, seems that u really worked hard...

But i don´t agree with the idea of making this with prices, now im not "free" anymore to choose the price that I want...

For example, last month i sold 3 sour apples for 300k each, now i MUST sell for 50k cos everyone says "its in the forums that this dont worth 300k" :(

Anyway, rep+

Well, you gotta realize that was probably luck. :eek:

But in all honesty, it's about the general going price. If you think it's incorrect, be sure to tell me, and if I'm unsure, then I'll get opinions of several people.

Sorry to inconvenience, but it is kind of unfair to the other people, too, if I allow prices to be purposely changed to ones that are more than what they are for people's gain. I hope that helps.

kdivers

Knight

These are my notes... by the way, when looking for a pricecheck on the forums, dotn look at the asking price. look for what the item acutally sells for. that is the real price. i coudl easily post 1k igntos at 25m but noone will pay that much, meaning the price isnt 25m, its what people are willign to pay.

Gruesome Standards (Blessed) 55k 75k
A wedding invitation to Foo Foo and Becks wedding (White/blue open Book) (Blessed) honestly....
Arcane Torch (Blessed) 30m Emage (only 3 on shard)
Candles (Blessed) 30k
Clothing Bless Deed 500k 400k 450kk
Deed (Blessed) 15k 25k
Donation Blessed Black Sandles (Blessed) 350k 400k Pure Black
Donation Character Name Change Deed (Blessed) 300k 400k
Donation Ethereal Chimera (Blessed) 4.2m
Donation Ethereal Polar Bear (Blessed) 2.5m
Donation Hair Restyle Deed (Blessed) 100k
Donation Special Beard Dye (Blessed) 400k
Donation Special Hair Dye (Blessed) 400k
For Those Who Died on 9/11 Wall Candles 75k
Happy Christmas Eve Eve Candle (Blessed) 500k - 1m
Hearth of Homefire 600k 800k
Hooded Shroud of Shadows 65m 100m Emage Ultra Hyper Rare
How do you like them apples OSI (Blessed) 5k 20k
Hybrid Rocks Lantern (Blessed) 2m 5m Blood Red
I explode for UOGamers mushrooms (Blessed) 15k 30k
I need faction lessons shirts 10k 20k Red Unblessed
I participated in a free for all (watermelon) (Blessed) 25k 40k
I payed the bills hat (Blessed) 4m 5m Pure White Newbied
I Solved the Puzzle Shirt (Blessed) 3m 5.5m Pink (1 of a kind)
I Wish This Was a Million Dollars Deed 3m 5m Yellow Rare
In honor of U.S. Armed Forces Sashes (Blessed) 30k 45k
Intel Inside Shirts (Blessed) 15k 35k Dark Blue
Mittens 1m 2m Ice White
Polar Bear Mask (Blessed) 65m Pure White
Bombing Run Cleats Shoes (Blessed) 1.5m 2.5m Ice Blue
Bombing Run Cleats Shoes (Blessed) 1.5m 3m Ice white
We Crashed Your Shirt 1,400+ Robe (Blessed) 100k 200k Green
We need 64 bit Sandles (Blessed) 100k 150k Green
When Chickens Attack II (Blessed) 100k 150k Red
White decorative plants 30k 100k (depending on style)
Wilson's Genuine Leather Gloves (blessed) last pair sold for 25m Charcoal
Zero>Boogat Sash 50k 80k Red Unblessed

Some prices updated, but you're giving me the prices you try to pay for them, which are way under the average. This is an average.

Elendili!;1529391 said:
your polar bear mask is completely underpriced

What's the price, then?

Critisizm without contribution helps nothing.

Edit: Someone that OWNED one told me that's the going price, so...

Elendili!

Knight

I own one too, that guy is just a moron, I've gotten serious offers over 50mil

the illest2

Wanderer

this is a great guide, and you did a good job on it - dont let these newbs tell you that "prices go up and down" cuz most of these items have a fixed amount so the only way the price would go up is if some broke ass newb gets greedy and decides its worth 25k more, these are great prices to base off of

M a r i s

Wanderer

the illest2;1529582 said:
the only way the price would go up is if some BROKE ASS NEWB gets greedy and decides its worth 25k more..

So you are saying a "Broke ass newb" is willing to pay 25k more than the original price? Seems fishy here..

kdivers

Knight

Black Thunder;1529389 said:
Some prices updated, but you're giving me the prices you try to pay for them, which are way under the average. This is an average.

You are quite mistaken. i wouldnt buy those items for those prices at all. if your "average" dates back to 5 months ago, that would explain the huge differences. the prices i posted are the current prices. If my prices are so low, why the hell would an item priced 30k (or 50%) under the "average" take almost a week to sell at a yew gate vendor WITH me gating from town? have you taken into account what i only do when i play UO? Just look at the forums and say "what did this last sell for..." i hate to call you ignorant, but....

:nono:

kdivers

Knight

M a r i s;1529609 said:
So you are saying a "Broke ass newb" is willing to pay 25k more than the original price? Seems fishy here..

dont be too mean to him, his parents are cousins