UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

sebby

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers: Hybrid Rare Item Price Guide

I wanna know the unblessed candle say:For those that died in 9/11
thx

K

Kitchen_

Too hard to read, make a dynamic picture that's organized and have it update itself from a database and you'll be good to go.

Peniku

Page

THIS GUY OVERPRICED THE ITENS THAT HES SELLING< AND FUCKED THE PRICE OF THE ITENS THAT HE WANNA BU<< DONT TRUST A PLAYER LIST
!

Peniku;1531142 said:
THIS GUY OVERPRICED THE ITENS THAT HES SELLING< AND FUCKED THE PRICE OF THE ITENS THAT HE WANNA BU<< DONT TRUST A PLAYER LIST
!

Uhm, no.

nimakdm

Wanderer

I think Peniku is correct. At least in the fact that you cant trust a list from one of the biggest rare buyer/sellers on the shard. It would be easy, if he wanted to, to over price and under price. (In reality I dont know if its true BUT it is a concern) I do appreciate his effort but in a dynamic economy such as hybrids a price guide is out of date as soon as it is published. I personally don't trust any player price guides.

Tribal

Lord

Black Thunder;1539507 said:
Thanks a lot. :)

i honestly dont understand why you made this

i mean no doubt its a big list and it must've taken time

but honestly it will just change in like a month

Obviously. Instead of complaining/telling the obvious, people need to PM me updates.

kdivers

Knight

i have a little trick i use to find prices. it always is updated to the current buying prices and i never need to do any of the shit myself...

its called a forum search...

Tribal

Lord

kdivers;1539610 said:
i have a little trick i use to find prices. it always is updated to the current buying prices and i never need to do any of the shit myself...

its called a forum search...

well u won this fred

kdivers

Knight

pric eof ethy wofl has dropped to 2 - 2.2m btw...

and can you please remove the 1 of a kind items? they dont has a set price and its just what ever the buyer will pay...