UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Forums Updated

Formater

Knight
Re: UOGamers Forums Updated

So is the itrader sytem gone, am I just not seeing it , or is it temp gone until a new theme is installed?

beelzebub

Knight

Formater;1649356 said:
So is the itrader sytem gone, am I just not seeing it , or is it temp gone until a new theme is installed?

it works for everyone except you.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Formater;1649356 said:
Noone knows what goes on in the heads of our lords... Since you didn't seem to realise noone knows anyting and you'll just have to wait and see what happens...
Sir Elton John;1649364 said:
any updates on soraged?
Soraged sucks an inbred turtle cock...

kio123

Knight

Ozzy;1649392 said:
Noone knows what goes on in the heads of our lords... Since you didn't seem to realise noone knows anyting and you'll just have to wait and see what happens...

Soraged sucks an inbred turtle cock...

this is ozzy trying to pwn soraged:

Ozzy

Sorceror

kio123;1649430 said:
this is ozzy trying to pwn soraged:

How dare you call me mexican :eek:
kio123;1649439 said:
2008ers of uogamers, tying so hard to look cool:

Wow, that guy looks like he came directly out of resident evil... All he need is a nicer haircut and voila!

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

kio123;1649439 said:
2008ers of uogamers, tying so hard to look cool:

yes because everyone can tell the one in blue on the right is really a dude. <_<
the brunette behind him is really ozzy trying to blend in
and way in the back looking down, while she looks like a guy, thats the one chick on uo.
wait... mustache?
see the one in the back right with the eyes closed, thats me sighing because im trying to help these ppl

Ozzy

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;1651533 said:
yes because everyone can tell the one in blue on the right is really a dude. <_<
the brunette behind him is really ozzy trying to blend in
and way in the back looking down, while she looks like a guy, thats the one chick on uo.
wait... mustache?
see the one in the back right with the eyes closed, thats me sighing because im trying to help these ppl

:rolleyes:

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Ozzy;1651690 said:

i mean ozzy, c'mon.
everyone knows u like to hang in disguise on the right side of brit bank.

its ok ozzy.
sometimes we all miss the simple noob times.
back when magery was training slow just because it trains slow, not because you trained every other easy skill first
back when needing to use k to express how much money you had was weird
back when colored leather was rare, and must have costed a fortune!
back when... we should make a topic for these kinds of things.
probably already one. is there?

Ozzy

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;1652017 said:
i mean ozzy, c'mon.
everyone knows u like to hang in disguise on the right side of brit bank.

its ok ozzy.
sometimes we all miss the simple noob times.
back when magery was training slow just because it trains slow, not because you trained every other easy skill first
back when needing to use k to express how much money you had was weird
back when colored leather was rare, and must have costed a fortune!
back when... we should make a topic for these kinds of things.
probably already one. is there?
Hehe, I remember when dave tried to teach me this game, he taught me that colored leather was THE SHIT! and that the best mage combo was, expo, lightning, ebolt. That was a insta kill combo according to him :p So I was running out trying to pvp like that... Well you can try to imagine that... it was not something anyone would like to behold... Oh and he taught me that "might" weapons where SUPER AWESOME, and Vanq was worthless because it only destroyed the armor of your opponet... So I was all like... Damn -.-
Mauser1;1653022 said:
Damn this new light design hurts my nerd eyes.
I feel you bro -.-

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Ozzy;1653106 said:
Hehe, I remember when dave tried to teach me this game, he taught me that colored leather was THE SHIT! and that the best mage combo was, expo, lightning, ebolt. That was a insta kill combo according to him :p So I was running out trying to pvp like that... Well you can try to imagine that... it was not something anyone would like to behold... Oh and he taught me that "might" weapons where SUPER AWESOME, and Vanq was worthless because it only destroyed the armor of your opponet... So I was all like... Damn -.-

ROFL!
i remember when some dude gave me his green leather suit and i flipped shit lol.
wait i have better.
when i first started, the first character i made was a healer... to make money...
i had saw some post on the forums that said we need more wandering healers, so i decided i would wander around rezing ppl and they would pay me to do it.

yea i donno wtf i was thinking lol.

beelzebub

Knight

The Mute Muse;1654101 said:
i had saw some post on the forums that said we need more wandering healers, so i decided i would wander around rezing ppl and they would pay me to do it.

yea i donno wtf i was thinking lol.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that's fuckin rich.

+1 lol