UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Forums Updated

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: UOGamers Forums Updated

Suil Ban;1648384 said:
Don't you still have the mod forums?

oooh, you're back, don't know you but heard alot about you ^^
Welcome back ^^

Weazel;1648266 said:
The MS/EQ Group is far superior, we have cheese cubes, crackers and compelling conversation about worldly issues.

Oh wait... Do I care?.. Did I want your opinion? No I didn't... Do not ever speak to me again unless Glutt gets some funny diesese like AIDS or cancer or something..

Faldanis

Wanderer

Flick, how did you get you sig pic to show? Can't find the option under new settings?

Also could the forum change effect the confirn e-mails? I ask becuase I and 2 others I know keep trying to reg an account but we don't get the confirm e-mails (Seemed to start Tues/Wed)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1648400 said:
...What have you heard?

Well some said you where awesome and they miss you others hate you as much as Bin Laden hates america ^^

Ozzy

Sorceror

JesseJane;1648556 said:
i hate swill ban more than bin laden hates AMERICA!!!
I wish I had a good response... but I miss my sig to much :<

AMERICA FUCK YEAH! LICK MY BUTT AND SUCK ON MY BALLS!

Ozzy

Sorceror

I could decorate... a little red there... and a black there... and a U over there and an O over there... Hmm... what else do we need?

Ozzy

Sorceror

I think it would be easier and cheaper if we just got Glutt as a stand in for the monkey feces.

Suil Ban;1648384 said:
Don't you still have the mod forums?

yeah they are still there but what that gota do with haveing to type my password every time i wanna delete a post or thread

Faldanis;1648501 said:
Flick, how did you get you sig pic to show? Can't find the option under new settings?

Also could the forum change effect the confirn e-mails? I ask becuase I and 2 others I know keep trying to reg an account but we don't get the confirm e-mails (Seemed to start Tues/Wed)

sigs were turned off...... mods still must be on

FLICK-hybrid;1648639 said:
what that gota do with haveing to type my password every time i wanna delete a post or thread

sigs were turned off...... mods still must be on

suil is trying to be cute. special lil' guy.

Sigs are still working for the mod group and up.

Ra

Sorceror

As Ryan said, the current skin is just a placeholder. Any settings/restrictions/etc. are only temporary at the moment, unless they prove themselves to be necessary. Ive been in the hospital for the past week, so Im not exactly up to date with whatever direction things are leaning towards. But rest assured, your forums will be back to normal soon. At least, Id bet on it, thats for sure.

Endless Darc

Wanderer

Ra;1649047 said:
As Ryan said, the current skin is just a placeholder. Any settings/restrictions/etc. are only temporary at the moment, unless they prove themselves to be necessary. Ive been in the hospital for the past week, so Im not exactly up to date with whatever direction things are leaning towards. But rest assured, your forums will be back to normal soon. At least, Id bet on it, thats for sure.

Get well soon man, I hope you wernt in the hospital for anything to serious :)