UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOGamers Forums Updated

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
UOGamers Forums Updated

This is a pretty big upgrade... it offers a lot of social networking stuff, blogs and personalized "User Pages".... enjoy exploring it..

This upgrade was a big undertaking for us with our high level of customizations. The current skin is a place holder until our skin is finished. This skin is one of the only commercially available 3.7 skins other than the default which I cannot stand.

Ryan

Re: UOGamers Forums Updated

sweet tits.....

wait..........wtf? who unbanned swill? I DEMAND TO BE RE-MODDED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUATION

UOGSales

Wanderer

Just in time to entertain me after my root canal.. Novocaine hasn't worn off yet so my post is not full of rage just yet :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

So I see you are done torturing me now... And at first I thought you where going to keep this skin and I swear to god I was gonna start crying, BUT I was quick enough to read this and I managed to get a hold of myself before I started to cry... So now when thats out of the way... whats for dinner?

beelzebub

Knight

wow, ugly layout, cant wait till the new one is done.

bring back sigs!!!

and good job on the updating and such guys, glad to see some active staffwork :p

<3<3