UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG: Divinity... What's the Big Fuss About?

Re: UOG: Divinity... What's the Big Fuss About?

You cannot donate for gold on Divinity. If you mean donate for an item then sell it in game, well yeah because that doesn't create new gold, but gold is not an option on their donation site and never will be. This would add gold into the economy, not going to happen there.

Testament;1617002 said:
You cannot donate for gold on Divinity. If you mean donate for an item then sell it in game, well yeah because that doesn't create new gold, but gold is not an option on their donation site and never will be. This would add gold into the economy, not going to happen there.

Hence your new fresh bone armor suit straight from Deceit is your new Valorite plate set.

kakaka ^_^

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

LeGiOn-hybrid;1616979 said:
There are no viable townies because there is magery allowed in towns.
Basically once the smoke clears it will be archer mages v hally mages.

Yes you can.

This will last another month

In time you will find that to be more annoying than anything.

idiot.

Poptart;1617005 said:
Hence your new fresh bone armor suit straight from Deceit is your new Valorite plate set.

kakaka ^_^

Exactly bro. You know what I'm saying. Selling full bone suits 2k each, get em while they're hot. Heheh! :D

Testament;1617002 said:

Check out starter kits.. U can still donate for gold.. Maybe not a lot of gold. But in all honesty 10k on divinity is worth what... maybe 500k on Hybrid?

Testament;1617007 said:
Exactly bro. You know what I'm saying. Selling full bone suits 2k each, get em while they're hot. Heheh! :D

That's the catch line :p

Winged

Wanderer

Wait till Hybrid people get on there with easyuo and whatnot. If you also like Divinity, please (and i don't mean you or anyone in special, just US all as a community) stay out of there. hehehehe

LeGiOn-hybrid;1617010 said:
Check out starter kits.. U can still donate for gold.. Maybe not a lot of gold. But in all honesty 10k on divinity is worth what... maybe 500k on Hybrid?

True enough I guess, but it's not strictly gold only and that price balances it out somewhat.
Nothing that will ruin the economy.

Winged

Wanderer

The problem with hybrid's economy isn't donations for a few millions. I always found it odd people are too lazy to hunt in dungeons (no point in hunting bla bla bla yada yada yda) but not too lazy to mine 2123445352334 iron ingots and sell them at 6gp each. I found this odd until someone who plays here said he used easyuo and never got banned, he's always used it. He said he would leave it on all night and wake up to too many to count ingots. The script he uses will even store his ingots, ress if needed, auto talk and reply to certain words like his name or whatever (not kidding) and make tools as needed. This guy plays here and needless to say he's filthy rich. I wouldn't get all excited about Divinity if i was you. On hybrid you know what to expect, the shard has matured and def. the best free shard i know of. But the fast skill gain and easiness to make money attracts the kind of people we would rather not have here.

Mazer

UOGamers: Divinity Forum Moderator

Hybrid is a solid shard no doubt but for a lot of people like myself, Divinity is a helluva lot more fun.

I hope both shards continue having 1000+ online daily.

Danskeren

Sorceror

I like the more mature players on divinity, on uogamers its all: fuck u asshole.

Ajax

Lord

Danskeren;1617214 said:
I like the more mature players on divinity, on uogamers its all: fuck u asshole.

isn't it great?

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

LeGiOn-hybrid;1616979 said:
There are no viable townies because there is magery allowed in towns.
Basically once the smoke clears it will be archer mages v hally mages.

Townie templates are there anyway. I've seen plenty of dexers PvPing with no magery, and being quite effective with their vanq katanas and greater agility pots. Let me clarify something for you: Tank mages were not all that great.

They seemed so good becausee the best players almost unanimously opted for tanks. They're the most fun template ever; they give you the most options, the most control. That said, a dexer with some potions and a fast weapon is just as effective; more so in a prolonged fight, as tanks lose lethality with mana.

There are townies out there, and they're winning fights. Idiot.

Yes you can.

You can get 10k in a new player kit for $30, or a house deed that sells for less than 40k for $25 and can be stolen en route. That's the only new gold you'll find coming into the economy that way. You can make that much in a couple of hours with very little risk anyway. It's not like there are millions pouring in out of nowhere. Even if you sell items for gold, that's gold that was already in the system. No inflation is caused. Idiot.

This will last another month

It could last much longer than that. No one smart is working on a new crafter right now, until they've got their 4 houses. The housing rush is still on, land is still available, though there's less every day. Even then, it's very expensive to train skills like poisoning, and very slow to train skills like blacksmithy, and with so few people wearing armor, there's less demand. A lot of PvPers will not invest the time and money to make a blacksmith just to craft a new hally every now and then. There will always be a market for crafters. Idiot.

In time you will find that to be more annoying than anything.

No, I will find it to be exciting. Searching your house every time you come in, occasionally finding a hidden stealther vying for my loot. Sometimes being the stealther in someone's house. The excitement of getting the perfect loot, and the heartbreak of losing it will always be there.

Idiot.

LKP;1617240 said:
No, I will find it to be exciting. Searching your house every time you come in, occasionally finding a hidden stealther vying for my loot. Sometimes being the stealther in someone's house. The excitement of getting the perfect loot, and the heartbreak of losing it will always be there.Idiot.

I hear what you're saying but I'm going to have to agree with Legion on the lack of secures for houses. Wait until you have your house looted. Trust me, it's not exciting.

Or wait to you piss off that group of 20 people who decide to camp your house 24/7 rendering the house pointless for about a month. Happens a lot to forum warriors I hear...

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

LeGiOn-hybrid;1617010 said:

Not even close... nice try though.

10k will get you a spellbook and some more regs. Nothing more.