UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UOG: Divinity... What's the Big Fuss About?

UOG: Divinity... What's the Big Fuss About?

908 on hybrid vs. 876 on divinity. I have heard about the new 2.0 release but I am wondering why I hear of so many hybrid players switching over to divinity. Are the game mechanics that much different? I will be the first to admit that having no mounts is awesome, but what big change would nearly quadruple the amount of players online?

Blacula-

Wanderer
Re: UOG: Divinity... What's the Big Fuss About?

divinity is usually 900-1000 ppl now, btw.

Publish 2.1 - UO Gamers: Divinity <--- list of changes from divinity 1.0 if u played it at all

divinity is like it was when uo first came out, insta hit ect, they even blocked many razor features ;)

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

I can only connect to Divinity for 4 seconds, then I lose connection for some reason. I'm wayyyy to lazy to figure it out, so ill stick with Hybrid.

Dread Sun

Wanderer

I dropped in for a few mins the night it went live.

There are some fun differences that old timers would remember. No mounts. Old style tents and houses. Room to place houses.

People are playing it now because it is a fun switch, starting over. working hard. Sitting on your $mills$ gets boring.

But it is hard when vendors wont' buy your stuff so you have to kill monsters for gold, on foot.

Many will be back! Some will get rich and stay.

IMHO

I believe the preferred UO software patch level is different and I dont' want to mess with that. So I'm staying here.

Damn shame really.. If some of those changes made on Divinity where made on hybrid we wouldn't be seeing the population drop off that we are.

Unless they take away magic in city's on divinity I have a feeling that population won't sustain. There is a severe lack of diversity in PvP templates. So 6 months down the road we will see what happens.

It did have mounts when Lost Lands went live and a time before. Actually with T2A a few new mounts where added. llama's and ostards and whatnot.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

uo isn't fun without a castle and infinite supplies.

Un4

Knight

LeGiOn-hybrid;1615567 said:
It did have mounts when Lost Lands went live and a time before. Actually with T2A a few new mounts where added. llama's and ostards and whatnot.

it limits running during pvp.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

pencilbagger-hybrid;1615606 said:
you would say that

the only reason i'm still playing is because i have accumulated so much crap, I can't stand to see it go :(

Rambone;1615621 said:
the only reason i'm still playing is because i have accumulated so much crap, I can't stand to see it go :(

Need some help with it?

Andycrapped

Wanderer

Rambone;1615621 said:

You sound like my Grandma.