UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UODemise Banner contest

Gregorian

Sorceror
I can't make anything in photoshop so i wanna just say something...
In my mind banner must not only looks cool, but give message that Demise is the best shard.
For example really cool UO Gold banner ("If it's in your online world it was in Ultima Online first").

Gregorian said:
I can't make anything in photoshop so i wanna just say something...
In my mind banner must not only looks cool, but give message that Demise is the best shard.
For example really cool UO Gold banner ("If it's in your online world it was in Ultima Online first").

Not really, some of the AoS/SE stuff is from Diablo II. :-/

Gregorian said:

This is true, however you have to remember that the largest size we are dealing with is 728x90 and there is only so much you can squeez into that, without it starting to look like a pizza ;)

A

ASayre

Gregorian said:
ol, but give message that Demise is the best shard.

Bingo :) I like a LOT of these that have been made so far but they need some catchier slogans/text! :>

qweazdak

Wanderer
ill think of a slogan and add it to mine. other than that, i aint gonna work on another one. im lazy and cant do graphics.

ok here it is.

qweazdak said:
ill think of a slogan and add it to mine. other than that, i aint gonna work on another one. im lazy and cant do graphics.

ok here it is.

Now thats not bad!

I like that slogan, simple and easy and inviting m8.

TheOutkastDev said:
Leave out the OSI Clone part. Its turning some decent banners into not so decent banners.

Well thats what the shard is.

I guess some direction from the staff as to what they "Need" on it.

ie does it need UO Gamers? or just UO Demise etc

And maybe a Comp for the Shard Slogan? just a thought.

Rogueci5 said:
Well thats what the shard is.

I guess some direction from the staff as to what they "Need" on it.

ie does it need UO Gamers? or just UO Demise etc

And maybe a Comp for the Shard Slogan? just a thought.

I was just giving my opinion and no so much as "direction from the staff."

TheOutkastDev said:
I was just giving my opinion and no so much as "direction from the staff."

Oh no dont get me wrong m8 :) I value opinions

I ment as in direction of what has to be on the Banner, like Demise has to be on it, but is there something else that has to be, if you get my drift LOL I am not explaining this well.

Can we throw anything on there? or are you guys after Modern or old stlye etc :)

A

ASayre

Anything that someone looking for a shard would see and say 'Hmm, I think I'd like to try that shard out!' or something like that would be preferable ;>

ASayre8 said:
Anything that someone looking for a shard would see and say 'Hmm, I think I'd like to try that shard out!' or something like that would be preferable ;>

Arhhhh welll ummm yessss uummm ......

Wel got an Advert Rep in the forums?? Anybody???

:)

Sharper

Wanderer
qweazdak said:
that guy is holding a pink sword!

So what? We should respect his sexual preferences. :p
Discrimination is a crime! :D

You should write on that: UOG Demise: where you'll be respected, even if you wield pink swords.

For a slogan....how about UOG-Demise Don't Decay play UO TODAY !!

Or the more rude one...no offence guys 'n' gals..

//humor on

UOG-Demise Don't Be GAY Play UO 4 Free TODAY !!!

//humor off..

just my 25 øre :p