UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UODemise Banner contest

Sharper

Wanderer
Ok guys, I know I'm not a great artist, and it's already kinda late here, so it isn't my best material, but I thought I could contribute as well.

There we go...

Sharper said:
Ok guys, I know I'm not a great artist, and it's already kinda late here, so it isn't my best material, but I thought I could contribute as well.

There we go...

lol lol...
Awesome great work, i laughed for an hour, u for sure got my vote :)
I really really like the man with the yellow hat :)

I always knew photohop was a bit overrated :)

Brianna

Wanderer
No it isn't flash. I never said it was and a big DUHHHHHHHHH to PBGuy. I think I know the difference between Flash and a gif file. LMAO I mearly stated that I had never even made a Flash movie. My daughter learned how to make a Flash movie at school.

I love all the banners. It is going to be hard to choose. :)

Quoth

Wanderer
I thought the "man with the yellow hat" was a middle finger pointing upwards, but I dunno.
Maybe I watch too much Simpsons, thinking chicken-yellow skin is normal.

Sharper

Wanderer
Thank you all. It's nice to have our work appreciated. :D

Ok, just to be sure... It was just a joke. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. It was really late, and I get dumber when sleepy, so I thought it was funny.

About the other banners, they are really nice, I love this shard and hope we get a cool logo to get more people here :D

PS: That is in fact a man with a yellow hat. How come you misinterpreted such a masterpiece? Or maybe it is one of those great artworks open to interpretation... A new monalisa, perhaps? :D

pbguy434

Knight
Haha, Tri, your post sort of sounded like you meant it to be a Flash animation...Sorry? I'll have mine up by the end of the day.

pbguy434

Knight
Yea...I know this one is really weak. I'll get up a better one. Probobly more of a grungy sort of theme...Because "demise" doesn't sound all too happy ;) ...

Sharper said:

There we go...

ROFLMAO now thats made my day m8 :)

Another one just for fun !

Ok heres another LOL I am having great fun making these ! My son is trying to help as well :p

Quoth

Wanderer
The AoS-one sqeezyduck made was nice, and I liked the Samuraish-one from rogue.
Kinda shows what demise is all about, (Once the SE spells finally get implemented) as opposed to all the Felucca-only shards out there.

pbguy434

Knight
Hey, may I ask where you get your renders? I can not, for the life of me, find some decent looking renders that are not just screenshots from the actual game.

Thanks.

Pbguy434 said:
Hey, may I ask where you get your renders? I can not, for the life of me, find some decent looking renders that are not just screenshots from the actual game.

Thanks.

I just did a Google search and then sifted through the pics :( takes ages but if you check ojut the D&D sites they have the most I have found.

It seems theres no one place I can find with huge amounts of good images its all over the net LOL