UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UODemise Banner contest

A

ASayre

UODemise Banner contest

Contest will run for 2 weeks.

We're looking for someone to design a set of banners for Demise, Something that can be placed in sigs and such to get more exposure to the shard, to publize UODemise a bit.

We're looking for a banner with size 486 x 60 AND a banner of size 728 x 90.

Winner or winners will get prizes in-game.

Either replay here with the banner(s) or email them to me at

ASayre ([AT]) UODemise ({DOT}) com

hmmm, interesting....

lets hope it doesn't turn out like last time when someone did something for the shard and got a prize....

One question, any particular theme? or take do we take it and run with it?

qweazdak said:
i did this real quick. not much of an artist lol.

Nothing wrong with that m8, I quite like it!

Some of them have TOooooooooooo Much stuff forced into a small space, way too crowded.

huh

Wanderer
here is my best try, i have no skill at design but i thought the slogan was kind of cool.

huh

Wanderer
not too shabby rogue! i agree, more people should make some banners. of course they could just be shy and emailing them in too.

A

ASayre

huh said:
not too shabby rogue! i agree, more people should make some banners. of course they could just be shy and emailing them in too.

Unfournately I haven't gotten any emails with more banners. This makes me sad ;<

pbguy434

Knight
Alright, awesome. I'll start working on it now. Is there any requested size limit? Or should I stick with the standard 468x60 banner size?

Oh, and is there any sort of quote you guys would suggest?

ASayre8 said:
Unfournately I haven't gotten any emails with more banners. This makes me sad ;<

Maby ppl dont read the forum !?

Announce the contest ingame, around server war time ??

I know announcing contests ingame, aient osi style, but neither is server-war :p

Just my 25'e øre :p

Brianna

Wanderer
Well, since I have never made even a flash movie, I feel like tis is amaturish, but here goes anyway. I am a pro at PowerPOint, but that isn;t an option!

:p

Hopefully it works. I tried to upload another one that had a couple more frames at the end, but it wouldn't let me. Is there a size maximum other than 468x60? Like the file size?

Did you make that in "Flash" or use one of the easy Flash jobs? like Swish

Cos m8 that seems awful large for the content you have in it.

pbguy434

Knight
Rhun, the thing about that is...I didn't read that there were prizes. Lol.

And TriBecca...Thats not flash.

I am making it now.