UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Revelation Beta screen shots

FacePump

Knight
i spoke with ryan the other day and he told me that i could go ahead and post some screen shots of the new shard UO Revelation that is in the works.. everything you see may change.. nothing is set n stone.. so far its pretty awesome even tho its a work in progress. i ran around n took some screen random screenshots of some towns and some of me in dungeons.. i will post more if shots when i get time.

Tobias

Sorceror
Looks really trammelish :/
Are all the "newer" skills included, like bushido, necromancy etc ?

FacePump

Knight
from what I can tell its a hybrid ruleset.. I haven't seen any weird shit and I quit osi at AOS expansion.. I came across a red town, and if you were blue you could be guard wacked, also towns without guards like buccs.. it has many cool features and im sure they are still working on adding more.. I wish I could share some things off the idea list they have going for the shard, some of the things that may be put in sound really awesome.

any talk about a public beta test
id like to say I think its still part of ryans forums signature is the signup for beta

Thunder

Page
Looks really trammelish :/
Are all the "newer" skills included, like bushido, necromancy etc ?

one thing he didnt show you (not sure if he is allowed) is the 3 new faction bases. ive seen them in progress and they look pretty sweet. like facepump said though, nothing is set in stone and may get changed. when i was on there i checked out the dungeons too and it seemed like they went on forever! freakin' huge dungeons!

sorry Ryan if i gave away any secrets i wasnt supposed to :)

FacePump

Knight
ill go tinker with the factions tonight n take some pics. ive been working on the dungeons n such going thru looking for errors/bad tiles/ wrong corpse names etc.. I haven't made it to the factions :) but ill spend some time tonight fooling with it and hopefully remembering to provide some decent screen shots ;)

who cares about hybrid? get with the times dude, you should have known hybrid was lost the day we got colored ethys

I care bout it, cuz i still play there. Just curious what the plan is for it... Ive heard of updates for long time now, & other things.....

SlayN-ATL

Squire
if half the people from hybrid and demise bother to play this shard it'll have like 50 players YAY
no thanks but on this bright side hopefully this means hybrid will be done away with

Tobias

Sorceror
one thing he didnt show you (not sure if he is allowed) is the 3 new faction bases. ive seen them in progress and they look pretty sweet. like facepump said though, nothing is set in stone and may get changed. when i was on there i checked out the dungeons too and it seemed like they went on forever! freakin' huge dungeons!

sorry Ryan if i gave away any secrets i wasnt supposed to :)

I honestly, dont like the bases that Facepump uploaded;) I liked the plans he had for faction bases on Hybrid more;)
I think Im going to give it a try anyways, just to see what it's like.

What are the green gate, red gate etc for in pic no. 13 from the top?