UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Hybrid Jeopardy! [Event]

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
More events like this please!
Just change one thing, do them ingame!

I don't have a problem with doing this sort of thing again. Doing this entire thing in the game, errr that could be hard since the event itself took over a week to complete. Some of the questions themselves are not that easy.

Ill think about it, but I have other things in mind first before doing this again :)

Also everyone should give Mark a big thanks for letting me do this event and letting me handout some of these prizes for our winners. He shouldn't be left out of this equation.

As of prizes, I will be logged in later today after work, so don't expect anything for the next 7-8 hours :p

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Remember guys to send me your character name and its account name to me by PM so I can give you your prizes in your bank box. Make room in your bank box for me and ill place it in there. I have already given out four of the prizes.

Please do this very soon so I can wrap this up and get started with other things. :)

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
when is this gonna happen again?

I am hoping to put about 6 months in between. I am glad people enjoy the event, but doing it every couple months would just make it wear out its novelty.

I am certain other staff members have new types of events that they would like to try out if they ever start planning.