UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Hybrid Jeopardy! [Event]

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
-----------------------------UO Hybrid Jeopardy!-----------------------------
Staff Trivia -- Town Knowledge -- Rares! -- Forums! -- Monsters! --Items in game!
--100---------------100--------------100-----------100--------------100-------------100--------
--200---------------200--------------200-----------200--------------200-------------200--------
--300---------------300--------------300-----------300--------------300-------------300--------
--400---------------400--------------400-----------400--------------400-------------400--------
--500---------------500--------------500-----------500--------------500-------------500--------
It is simple. Anyone watched Jeopardy before? Same idea. Test your UO hybrid knowledge.​
The first person gets to pick a topic and then I ask the question. So someone would say I would like to take "Town Knowledge for 100" and then I would ask the question.​
The first person to answer, in the correct format, who is, what is, which is...whatever somewhere close (I will not be too strict on this, but be concise with answers) gets the points and ask the next question.​
To make this event go faster, people should put on after their answer is what their next category will be, like answer...and "I would like to take Rares for 100"​
The one thing about this event is that it is not a single day event and could take a week or longer at a time per a listing. Reasoning is that I can ask a question and maybe no one would know the question so there is a 24 hour limit, if no one answers in that time, then the question gets nulled to the next question below or if none are below it to the following row to the right.​
Asking the question relies on me getting back to them, which could take some time since I got work or other things, but when I get on I can look at the questions and say correct or not then get to the next question and keep going at some point. Keep checking the thread for updates.​
It works the same in this game as in Jeopardy. I take whoever posts first after the question if its correct I give them points, if not correct I subtract points. Points will be kept tracked of below every post I make below the score board.​
No editing of posts are allowed. If you post is edited after you put down an answer I will mark it wrong and deduct points. Be very careful with your answer and do not edit. I will be strict with this.​
Prizes will be given out for this event. I haven't got a prize confirmed for this event yet, but I was thinking something along the lines of top three people get a special prize depending on who has the most postive points. And everyone who participates and has positive points gets a more common prize. [Again, let me confirm this before you guys get your hopes up.]​
The event will start Monday around 6-7 PM Pacific time zone, and from there it will depend on answers and questions. I will post on here saying the event has started and whoever is first to post a category that they want will have it.​
There will be two rounds (maybe three if it goes by really fast) with identical point values. Thus there will be no question that is worth more than 500 points. There is no daily double in this event, it could take too long. At the end of the final round whichever it maybe, I will ask a final question and the top 10 people will have 24 hours to PM me their answer with how much they want to bet.​
Please take the time to ask questions now, till the event has started. Please post all questions in here and I will get back to answer. Do not page in the game asking about the question, PM me here on the forums.​
Please do not bother other staff members about the game. I am the only one with the answers and all the questions.​
Hope everyone will enjoy this short and different type of event. Good luck to all that will want to participate.​
[Note: I am leaving soon to go out a bit but will be back later tonight to check on questions and answer them.]​

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Alright. Since no one had any questions, lets get started.

First person to post gets to pick the first question. Let this event start now...

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
What is hue 33

Correct. 100 points for Konnan.
-100 for Lock and Load.(Yah sorry specific, color red would be too easy :) )

Next Question to whoever gets to it first.

Staff Trivia -- Town Knowledge -- Rares! -- Forums! -- Monsters! --Items in game!
--100---------------100--------------100-----------100--------------100-------------100--------
--200---------------200--------------200-----------200--------------200-------------200--------
--300---------------300--------------300-----------300--------------300-------------300--------
--400---------------400--------------400-----------400--------------400-------------400--------
--500---------------500--------------500-----------500--------------500-------------500--------
Konnan = 100​
Lock and Load = -100​

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
What is juka lord

Correct. 100 points. Please post after your answer, the next category you wish to have if your answer was correct ect...otherwise anyone can pick it now as long as they're first.

Konnan = 100
Lock and Load = 0

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
what is 2010 and obtained by giftboxes handed out upon login

Correct!

UOG4ever = 200
Konnan = 100
Lock and Load = 0

Next question up to anyone...