UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Hybrid Jeopardy! [Event]

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
who is folken1

Correct.

-----------------------------UO Hybrid Jeopardy!-----------------------------
Strange Places -- Towns -- Rares in Game! -- Forums People! -- Dungeons! --Items
--100---------------100--------------100-----------100--------------100-------------100--------
--200---------------200--------------200-----------200--------------200-------------200--------
--300---------------300--------------300-----------300--------------300-------------300--------
--400---------------400--------------400-----------400--------------400-------------400--------
--500---------------500--------------500-----------500--------------500-------------500--------

Konnan = 4400
UOG4ever = 4900
Starnix = 1600
Lock and Load = 900
Amerigo = 400
Shino90 = 700
Whispers = 300
Igo88mph = -500
Paracelsus = 1

And the last question for this round...

Where can the sign be found (not someone's house sign, but a perma staff sign that is put out) that says..."To a calm mind the fabric of this world canst bind."

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Well it looks like no one is going to get his question. So lets end this right now.

The answer to the last question is,

What is Nujel'm Palace in the basement there is a moongate with a house sign sitting there with the exact words.

-----------------------------UO Hybrid Jeopardy!-----------------------------
Strange Places -- Towns -- Rares in Game! -- Forums People! -- Dungeons! --Items
--100---------------100--------------100-----------100--------------100-------------100--------
--200---------------200--------------200-----------200--------------200-------------200--------
--300---------------300--------------300-----------300--------------300-------------300--------
--400---------------400--------------400-----------400--------------400-------------400--------
--500---------------500--------------500-----------500--------------500-------------500--------

UOG4ever = 4900
Konnan = 4400
Starnix = 1600
Lock and Load = 900
Shino90 = 700
Amerigo = 400
Whispers = 300
Paracelsus = 1
Igo88mph = -500

So this is the current scoreboard of the event.

What is next is Final Jeopardy.

What everyone needs to do is PM me in the next 12 hours their bets, from 0 to their total. Once the bets have been made I will release the question, and everyone who participated in the wagers will then PM me their answer in the next 12-24 hours or whenever everyone has it all in. Then ill put out the final scoreboard ect....

The hint for Final Jeopardy question is...

UO Hybrid History...

Good luck to all!

Igo88mph

Sorceror
Thanks for this awesome event! It was so hard the only question I got right, I was the answer :p

Also, my score is much lower then that. Should be like -1300. Can I wager negative amounts?

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Thanks for this awesome event! It was so hard the only question I got right, I was the answer :p

Also, my score is much lower then that. Should be like -1300. Can I wager negative amounts?

Yah, but once you got so far from the pack I just stop counting lol. At the middle of this round I didn't think it was possible for anyone to catch up, not unless the top people just starting screwing up every question :p

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Alright, I was waiting for people to give me more wagers, but looks like we only got a few.

So the topic is "Hybrid History"

Question is...

In Ocllo there use to be a bulletin board on the bank wall. What was the title of that bulletin board.

For everyone that put a wager in, please PM me your answer by tomorrow of 7 pm West Coast time. If I do not get an answer, I will just mark it incorrect.

Good luck to all.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
Whoever turned in their wager still has about a half hour before I close this. Please PM me your answer, otherwise it will be incorrect. I had one person so far turned in their answer. :)

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
In Ocllo there use to be a bulletin board on the bank wall. What was the title of that bulletin board.

So lets see our wagers currently...

UOG4ever wager 700 --- His answer was..."The RP community" which is not correct...

Konnan Wagered 1101 --- His answer was...

Which is not correct.

Starnix wager was zero...which her answer was nothing. Which is also not correct.

The title was "TAMERS AREN'T WELCOME HERE"

This is our final scoreboard after all the calculations.

UOG4ever = 4200
Konnan = 3299
Starnix = 1600
Lock and Load = 900
Shino90 = 700
Amerigo = 400
Whispers = 300
Paracelsus = 1
Igo88mph = -500

So this means that UOG4ever is our Champion! Congratulations!

With that, this concludes the UOG hybrid Jeopardy game. I am still getting approval for some prizes to come by. And I will post on here to how you can claim your prizes or how you will receive them :)

Thanks for playing everyone and hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I have.

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
So I finally got approval for the prizes and will be giving them out in the coming day(s).

First prize of course is a nice little house sign for UOG4ever as shown above.

Second prize, is a nice blessed Orc mask, with Konnan's name.

Third Prize goes is a fancy shirt for starnix with her name of course.

And everyone else who had postive points during this event, gets a standard t-shirt. So everyone on the score board even negative points now, gets a prize.

Thats a total of six of these shirts out there. Hued 1155.

I will put a week limit to claim your prize. If it doesn't happen, then the prize gets deleted fair warning right now.

How to claim your prize is that I need you to PM me your character's name, and the account name used. (Do not send me the password not interested) I just want to be able to verify that its your character and not some imposter.

Clear out a little space in your bank box ill be dropping in your character's bank box for safety so it can't be stolen or some shady stuff. Also, try to keep your character logged in as long as possible. Whenever I log back in I will drop the prizes in their bank box and the transfer will be done. I can't be on or coordinate times and all that so lets keep it simple.

If any problems, feel free to contact me. Again congratulations to everyone who participated and to our winners :)

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Just like penny is money, 1 is still a score. :)
To Crikey: Now, you know why people will pick up every single penny on the floor (and put into their own pocket). :p

W

whispers

More events like this please!
Just change one thing, do them ingame!