UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UnD Calling in "extra" help?

sunfiregt

Wanderer
hehe :D
Wow I got a perfect image of what I think your face looked like when you were typing that last post. And you probably mutterd little things like "oh that shit im gonna get him," and "oh man this is funny," and "ha! this is so smart."

next time use the quote function if your gonna flame something i said please.

Johnboy2

Wanderer
hehe
Wow I got a perfect image of what I think your face looked like when you were typing that last post. And you probably mutterd little things like "oh that shit im gonna get him," and "oh man this is funny," and "ha! this is so smart."

Wow, you truly are a forum degenerate. You have nothing to play on at all, it's funny. So now you resort to something else, your funny man. A real fucking comedian. And No there was no silver bullet to that. The idea was to shut your ass up, but it won't happen. I came to a realization today, you are what we call a "bitch."
A bitch by definition is a female dog, but today you are declared a female human. Yes because of your feminine-ness you need to get the last word like a little bitch. Let me just throw down the law as of now. I'll kill you in UO, so no matter what you say here, or how tough or cool you think you are in UO, you aren't. And now your going to fly the kite of get a life. Nice resort. It's sad when people can't admit the fact they got burned. It makes me laugh with glee at the fact you think your so hardcore. L M F A O.

Just keep pushing at stuff you have no idea about to make me shut up from frusteration at how stupid your idea in tactics of propaganda are. Thanks mate, you proved my point.

Anyone who reads this, decide... Is it worth joining a dead end guild like UND?

-Still running for president.-

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Johnald said:
hehe
forum degenerate.
At least you have intelligence. 1 Point for you.
Johnald said:
...or how tough or cool you think you are in UO, you aren't. And now your going to fly the kite of get a life. It makes me laugh with glee at the fact you think your so hardcore. Just keep pushing at stuff you have no idea about to make me shut up from frusteration at how stupid your idea in tactics of propaganda are. Thanks mate, you proved my point.
Never once have I said I am cool in UO. Why would I even think about saying something so vapid as that. Hehe. But thanks for saying I am good at propaganda. Thats a notable real life quality I am proud of.

Johnboy2

Wanderer
So now your tactics have changed from trying to fight me to complementing me. What will the tactics lead to next?

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Johnald said:
So now your tactics have changed from trying to fight me to complementing me. What will the tactics lead to next?
Well I guess its fair to say that im fighting you. Instead of fighting, ill use a more efficent term like refuting. You say useless junk and ill refute it. Okay your turn.

Middle Man

Sorceror
wow talk about a worthless thread.

*deletes the rest of his post*

i am amazed that representatives of the RP community of Gamers can act in this way. It makes me rethink the need to be a part of any activity with any of these flamers/ranters.

Riptide TcD said:
Cebrious dont get angry dying is part of the game.
Sweetie you couldn't kill me if I was AFK.

This flame war is pathetic, and you and your guild are pathetic as well. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiney bitch. Sunfiregt helped keep roleplay alive on this shard and to bring it to the fore front with the help of the Orc's and Ryan. You and your dumbass guild storm in like you're god's gift to the RP community and start policing it. Shut the fuck up already, jesus man, it's just sad.

Cebrious Arcane said:
Sweetie you couldn't kill me if I was AFK.

This flame war is pathetic, and you and your guild are pathetic as well. Grow the fuck up and stop being such a whiney bitch. Sunfiregt helped keep roleplay alive on this shard and to bring it to the fore front with the help of the Orc's and Ryan. You and your dumbass guild storm in like you're god's gift to the RP community and start policing it. Shut the fuck up already, jesus man, it's just sad.

Sunfire had nothing to do to with the orcs, he did not help establish them one bit. Get your facts straight.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Vas Griffith said:
Sunfire had nothing to do to with the orcs, he did not help establish them one bit. Get your facts straight.
Well I kinda did actually. I had a orc before any of you did. You know that old orc fort house behind TcD crypt. That was where we ran the first Orc guild in the summer. Thats the one that the staff helped with. They got a resurrection gate and everything.

The staff would have no intrest in RP today if it were not for the awesome dedecation people had this summer (late summer - early september). If Oog (1st orc on UOG) was still around he would make you all feel like noobies.

I am not saying that I am better just because I have been roleplaying here longer than a lot of you combined, so please dont misconstrue what I am saying.. Just defending myself.

sunfiregt said:
Well I kinda did actually. I had a orc before any of you did. You know that old orc fort house behind TcD crypt. That was where we ran the first Orc guild in the summer. Thats the one that the staff helped with. They got a resurrection gate and everything.

The staff would have no intrest in RP today if it were not for the awesome dedecation people had this summer (late summer - early september). If Oog (1st orc on UOG) was still around he would make you all feel like noobies.

I am not saying that I am better just because I have been roleplaying here longer than a lot of you combined, so please dont misconstrue what I am saying.. Just defending myself.

Don't worry Sunfire, you don't have to walk on glass when replying to a post of mine. Whether or not i think your being a stubbon asshole right now, I still thinkg your a pretty cool person. I do think it's time to put that shovel away and start that long laborous climb to the light :). Who knows, maybe we will throw you a rope or two.

Elendili!

Knight
i chnage my mind about tcd, they are cocky assholes and have all these asshats backing them up. go pvp somewhere else this is a roleplaying community down in yew.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Vas Griffith said:
Don't worry Sunfire, you don't have to walk on glass when replying to a post of mine.
...I do think it's time to put that shovel away and start that long laborous climb to the light :). Who knows, maybe we will throw you a rope or two.

Hehe i <3 you. Yes toss me that rope