UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UnD Calling in "extra" help?

Xru'ul said:
shut up idiot, i dont ahve a fuckin mage stupid fag. i beleive it wont like this, IB AN THEE I BAN THEE I BAN THEE cowards cant even pvp

Scuse me for making a mistake, i confused you with someone that has a similar name. Still, good job for being a retard. The WAAAMBULANCE should be here shortely.

F

first.class.mail

Sunfiregt learn how to spell for one its hopped not hoped..and L337 doesnt make sense you little asshole name the time and the place and we will glady meet you k?

Middle Man

Sorceror
wow that was a pointless 3 pages of thread. i cant believe i read through that whole thing hopeing to find something worth the time it took to get to the end. how dissapointing.

Elendili!

Knight
Darkfall said:
If Xru'ul died irl there would not be any flames.

im not the one who started them tho dipshit, most of these tcd fuckers lashed out at me for no reason than being agaisnt orc/tcd war, now you guys are just stupid greifers

sunfiregt

Wanderer
OH MY GOD I am sooo glad you corrected how i type one word. You are a wonderful hero to the modern language association!
And I am very thrilled you would like to meet me but.. eww.

You get so angry and its so very funny. hehe
cheers :)

oh and l337 l33t le3t.. yay!

F

first.class.mail

That was the gayest reply ive ever read.. and no I dont want to meet you..I dont like you and if you wanna fucking say something else contact me..firstclassmailVC or msn [email protected]
if not then stfu.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer

Sunfire we sit outside your house becuase you all run in there to hide we are almost all banned from there. Did you forget the other nite 6 und were waiting outside our guildhouse we were outnumbered ... yes, did we stay inside...no.
Xru'ul bring any character you want by and we will see how good you are, also...being the only one left and being raided by 20 ppl i think you are going to use ban too.
TcD is a rp guild one last time just for you Sun green robes=mortl...red robes=vampire.
We much prefer to fight in duengons...no gz or houses to run for just spawns to deal with but since u guys started crap with us we will let our mortals practice on und...kinda like hitting a training dummy...about the same level of risk involved.
Oh a last thought...what do you call an Ancient One from und dry looting and slaying a weak blue (no tcd affiliation) trying to advance his character here? hmm...you two should hook up outside the game Xru'ul, Sun i think you would really hit it off.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Wow it is so amusing to me when people bring irl flaming into a roleplaying discussion.first.class if you get so angry just by reading I would suggest Zoloft or possibly just take a lot of Niquil.

I guess I must have messed up a lot of things with my tamer that day, because you will never get off this vendetta. Tell me what did you have planned with the orcs? Were you intending on slaughtering them all? Because of one orcs, you wanted a war, and you got one. You lost that war. Now, you want to make sure we lose everytime an Und steps out of our crypt. Tell me what did I ruin to make you so vengeful? Oh and I talked to the character Banks last night. He told me him and all his friends know you and thats why they attack us. You might want to tell him to keep that quiet if you dont want to be hypocritical about calling in for reinforcements.

P.S. First.class.mail: And im glad that you have learned to toss a few stfu's and cuss words to make your defense sound more substance. You will surely succeed in the e-world.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
We did not loose any war the orc leader asked for peace with me after server came back up that nite i slaughtered 5 orcs and an undead twice solo...then the next morning killed a few more...obviously a hndful of tcd are not going to win with that bad off odds stacked against us but during non peak hours we can slaughter both guilds at will...that is why we are friends with orcs again becuase when there are alot on they would be camping our steps when there arent many on one or two of us can go over there and slaughter them. With you...everytime you post on here it puts us further and further away from ever stopping our slaughter of you...if you want to save your guild just shut up.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Riptide TcD said:
With you...everytime you post on here it puts us further and further away from ever stopping our slaughter of you...if you want to save your guild just shut up.
I smell an egocentric bastard. You can slaughter me as much as you want to try. I will just laugh at your immense attempts to seem superior. You can camp my houses as much as you like. Waste your day waiting for that sweet taste of e-satisfaction, oh please do! While your waiting for me to come back to my house I will be having fun somewhere else, actually roleplaying.

F

first.class.mail

Wow curse words do not mean anything..I do not have to use curse words to insult someone or would you prefer me saying..Fuck you..you dumb fucking asshole?

sunfiregt said:
I smell an egocentric bastard. You can slaughter me as much as you want to try. I will just laugh at your immense attempts to seem superior. You can camp my houses as much as you like. Waste your day waiting for that sweet taste of e-satisfaction, oh please do! While your waiting for me to come back to my house I will be having fun somewhere else, actually roleplaying.

That hole you're digging yourself into just keeps on getting deeper and deeper.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
first.class.mail said:
Wow curse words do not mean anything..I do not have to use curse words to insult someone or would you prefer me saying..Fuck you..you dumb fucking asshole?
I think I lost intelligence reading your post.

And Vas, that hole that you say Im digging. Im not too sure i understand what you mean. But it probably means I should just stay out of the pathetic flame war thats going on huh? Your probably right. Everyone that has ever been on the internet knows you cannot talk to defensive people intelligently.

But yea this hole I am in is pretty deep, so i figure lets see how much I can get someone to hate me through simple little letters on a board about roleplaying in a game. And I have been amused thus far..

Britishh

Wanderer
tcd.cjb.net
Read that before you even bother to say anything negative about the tcd..
TcD Are RP/PVP Masters.
Eternity awaits. Death beckons. You choose.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Britishh said:
tcd.cjb.net
Read that before you even bother to say anything negative about the tcd..
TcD Are RP/PVP Masters.
Eternity awaits. Death beckons. You choose.

Good plug Britishh

I have read it before so does that give the leeway to speak negatively now?

And yes I agree they are very good PvPers, which means nothing to me.

sunfiregt said:
I think I lost intelligence reading your post.

And Vas, that hole that you say Im digging. Im not too sure i understand what you mean. But it probably means I should just stay out of the pathetic flame war thats going on huh? Your probably right. Everyone that has ever been on the internet knows you cannot talk to defensive people intelligently.

But yea this hole I am in is pretty deep, so i figure lets see how much I can get someone to hate me through simple little letters on a board about roleplaying in a game. And I have been amused thus far..

Maybe if you keep on digging, you'll eventually get yourself out of it :)