UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UnD Calling in "extra" help?

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
UnD Calling in "extra" help?

We had two battles last moon oddly enough after each engagement when it was obvious we were going to come out victorious suddenly first at our guildhall then at yours a chaos guild of tamers riding etherals... 4 mage tamers with 8 mares attacked us, trash talked, dry looted ... tcd are assuming either some or all of them are alternates or your kind are calling them in when you loose. Seems like quite a coincidence when both times seperated by a moderate distance you were "saved" by a four man pvp mage tamer party...hmm...makes one wonder what is going on there. Three players without taming or peacemaking are going to have a pretty difficult time taking on 4 mounted mage with 8 nightmares. So if it is you guys doing this knock it off you outnumber us all the time anyways not to mention that pirates and a three man team of blues showed up to battle us while we were concentrating on und and the mysterious taming team that somehow knows to come when you have lost. I doubt you have any responsibillity for the other 5 ppl that engaged us outside und and this chaos guild.

We had dry looting called off against you just disarming was called for but one of ours last nite was drylooted by an undead if you wish it ill have him post a screenshot here ...get a handle on your gang or they are going to loose alot more than they already are.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
You know what assuming does
Makes an ass outa u and me

I guess you never thought to consider that that is where the lich ruins are and where people go to kill reds. If you would have seen those mares kill me a few times maybe you would not be so inconsiderate and blame. In fact that is all you have been doing is blaming other people for your misfortunes.

Everyone in your guild is red, while most of the people who have just moved to this shard from the old Und on IPY are still blue. They would not have been attacked by the other blues. Get off your highhorse please. I respect your guild even though they reskill and dryloot, and i do not expect you to respect me, but get a hold of your accusations and eat em.

Why would we call blue outsides with mare when we have 2 people that were on that can match that. We were defending our keep and having fun, but you guys sure ruined that with the massive reskilling. Thanks a lot.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
we res kill when your blues hit up healer and run back to their bodys to get back in the fight ... if we let your guys just regear instantly we can win now can we? think about it. Also when your guild is saved by the same group twice following a turn in the tide of battle of course we are going to think it you guys calling in help...or do they just "know" exactly when and where to strike....get me that program I want to know where to find a small group defeating a larger one and jump em. I guess we will continue to see if it continues to happen.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Its very similar to you and the other perps that come in. Like the characters Banks and Osama.. When they are attacking us and then you guys come and attack us you dont attack each other.. Just use them as tools to kill us. They are just a few of the instances that this happens. I have a few scrren shots of about 3 humans standing around (red humans vtw) aroudn your little vampires and they are all just standing below or keep nice and cozy. Yea i know you know these l33t guys because they dont even attack you and they attack everyone. I could accuse you all day about stuff but do you see me? Maybe i should start.

Elendili!

Knight
tcd is annoying, they break rules all the time. Just prepare for death. I'm not saying some undead dont break rules either , if you ever see me just going .... ..... .... you know why.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Heres a pic i just took. They came in together and killed me so i hoped on an alt and snagged the pic. They healed each other and killed the Ogre that was attacking the L33t guy. lol talk about calling for backups?!

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Osama and Banks

Killed them yesturday actualy and many times befor, they asked us today if we would let them pass through that area without interference they are not allies just murderers we have drained of enough blood wiht as many ppl in that area as we already fight why kill them as well if they dont want to mess with us we will let them be for now. Also when we saw that Osama and Banks had your fortress locked down we left. Which we will do TcD does not like outsiders working with us we can handle things ourselves.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
calling for backup? we came there after they were already stomping you guys then we left shortly after. None of us have any contact info of theirs so calling for backup? i dont think so. Like we need any. Nice pic there...really shows alot of nothing. Also... killed an ogre attacking someone? who cares *laughs*
Its an Ogre. Maybe we wanted the gold and a club.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
The vampires main purpose is to grief. And I dont have to refute it anymore because I know my point is true. They dont want to RP, they want to greif anyone who stands in their way of PvP domination.. lol.. Yea why dont you go lead some more pets off, or camp peoples houses since thats your RP experience. Yay for you!

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
grief? pvp dominance? heh

we have strict rules we follow.. if pets are used against us they are lead away or killed we do not believe in pets being used in pvp like you guys do. pvp dominance that will never happen ...we just know we dominate you. We have already turned away alot of good pvpers trying to join becuaes they cant rp and will continue to do so as far as rp goes just last nite one of your lackys we slayed told us how drunk he was blaming that for his loss...but he was from australia and it was 9:30pm there as he continued to say..i dont know why someone would get drunk and play uo *shrugs*

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Riptide TcD said:
we do not believe in pets being used in pvp like you guys do.
There is one tamer in the guild, Steelie Phil, and as of yesterday morning he was deleted. So if you can count that means there are no tamers in Und.

Riptide TcD said:
...we just know we dominate you.
I am the only person in my guild who has even played on UO Gamers for a length of time. However you guys sure do a good job of killing and reskilling about 7 day old characters though!
I have a few character that I dont even bother training my resist or eval for because I only use them for Roleplaying. You think they are a match for 3 ganking vampires? Of course not! I am in Undead to Roleplay a magic skeleton and they are no supposed to be tough. you can greif me as much as you like and get all the L33t e-satisfaction you want out of killing a 80str 40/50 resist/evail mage! Good for you!

SirJared

Wanderer
Awww, Steelie Phil is gone? It was kinda fun being on the other side of a tamer for once when the Orcs were fighting TcD

sunfiregt

Wanderer
SirJared said:
Awww, Steelie Phil is gone? It was kinda fun being on the other side of a tamer for once when the Orcs were fighting TcD
Yea.. He went red and got about 30 counts in one day.. And after I lost my house I was just like.. "Now what should I do? I know ill just start over and make all new characters" And that was that...

I have since then created another character Named Steelie Phil but hes not a tamer, just a mage :(

sunfiregt said:
There is one tamer in the guild, Steelie Phil, and as of yesterday morning he was deleted. So if you can count that means there are no tamers in Und.

I am the only person in my guild who has even played on UO Gamers for a length of time. However you guys sure do a good job of killing and reskilling about 7 day old characters though!
I have a few character that I dont even bother training my resist or eval for because I only use them for Roleplaying. You think they are a match for 3 ganking vampires? Of course not! I am in Undead to Roleplay a magic skeleton and they are no supposed to be tough. you can greif me as much as you like and get all the L33t e-satisfaction you want out of killing a 80str 40/50 resist/evail mage! Good for you!

Riptide is right, we didn't let a few good pvpers in our guild because they coudln't rp. We explained many times why we res kill in certain situations, but you can't seem to understand the fact. Don't give me that bullshit saying "were all rp characters, we don't pvp". You should have thought of that before you attacked us with your dragon. Your weak, your guild is weak, and your full of shit.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
*edits all of this*
I am not going to argue anymore its useless. You only have a vendetta and there no way i can break that, so congratulations you won a flame war!

Elendili!

Knight
that guy was kicked out for being insolent, but indeed fuck you. You think we all joined undead to runn around adding extra ss and talking in lisps to pvp? i mean a mage is reiqred in tcd thats shit bullshit. TcD is only in for the pvp they dont rp. And when you attacked orcs, that wasnt rp orrientated, you just looked for an excuse to attack and a bad orc gave you it. You really enjoy running around with your assshat brigand, sup dwedz letz roleplay and greif undead hell yeah. shit just fuck off

Xru'ul said:
that guy was kicked out for being insolent, but indeed fuck you. You think we all joined undead to runn around adding extra ss and talking in lisps to pvp? i mean a mage is reiqred in tcd thats shit bullshit. TcD is only in for the pvp they dont rp. And when you attacked orcs, that wasnt rp orrientated, you just looked for an excuse to attack and a bad orc gave you it. You really enjoy running around with your assshat brigand, sup dwedz letz roleplay and greif undead hell yeah. shit just fuck off

I believe it's time to call the WAMMMBULANCE. That day we assaulted the orcs, i died twice and lost everything. Did i complain, hell no. It was fun as hell. Sometimes in order to have fun ,you need to spice thins up. Sorry if it was so hard for you to cast paralise over and over and over and over adn over and over and over again.

Oh, and do i bear any ill will twords the orcs? Nope, they did what they thought was right, and we did what we thought was appropriate. Just drop it, we love ya guys.

Elendili!

Knight
shut up idiot, i dont ahve a fuckin mage stupid fag. i beleive it wont like this, IB AN THEE I BAN THEE I BAN THEE cowards cant even pvp