UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UnD Calling in "extra" help?

Thuhrin

Wanderer
stop posting that crap yew, you know its bullshit. you know you pissed off the order guy and his ass dry looted you after we killed you. then you went out of character and said you were getting me banned from rp community and kicked from TcD. your a fucking joke.

Wrath Child

Sorceror
Thuhrin said:
stop posting that crap yew, you know its bullshit. you know you pissed off the order guy and his ass dry looted you after we killed you. then you went out of character and said you were getting me banned from rp community and kicked from TcD. your a fucking joke.

no sir.. you are a joke for getting so raged over a game like that so kindly stfu.. you rp newb. go learn the proper edicate for role play and come back when you learn that this is only a game and if your going to let a group of inexperienced role players dictate their rules to you then you really need this more than i do or anyone else for that matter....

also you really need to lay off the vulgarities if you refer to one of ryan's posts they do not belong on these forums and if your real lucky your potty mouth may get over looked by a GM or CNS who hold the power to delete your beautiful post count post ;)

Wrath Child

Sorceror
Riptide TcD said:
we have strict rules we follow.. if pets are used against us they are lead away or killed we do not believe in pets being used in pvp like you guys do. pvp dominance that will never happen ...we just know we dominate you. We have already turned away alot of good pvpers trying to join becuaes they cant rp and will continue to do so as far as rp goes

and once more another person who thinks he can dictate who role plays and who does not.. you sir should be removed from the rp community altogether because really you have no rules but you seem to enjoy driving the true rp'ers away even the good ones.. so in your admittance to driving rp'ers away you have just proved you are scum and deserve nothing better than to be removed and killed repeatedly...

and you wonder why no one really wants rp on the shard... people who shove role play down other people's throats and people like you...

Wrath Child

Sorceror
also i might want to point out something here... TcD and Und...
now what is the big difference here? both guilds are undead and the first person that tells me that vampires are not members of the un-living i'll smack the taste from your mouth...
what is the deal with non-role players putting their two cents in here? really need to keep your head in your own backyard...
secondly RP is not about PvP it is about the RP
Second person to tell me that RP is about the PvP i will look down on you like you are still new and need alot of guidance as far as the game goes...

in actuality if you want to get down to the brass tacks of it all Und and TcD should not be fighting because they share one thing in common.. both guilds are filled with people portraying to be Undead creatures of the Night

So what is the big deal?

this your right your wrong attitude is what kills it for everyone else who may take interest in joining a rp guild here on hybrid

might want to think about that before opening that thing you call a mouth and might want to gain a little control over those things you call hands and fingers....

Wrath Child said:
also i might want to point out something here... TcD and Und...
now what is the big difference here? both guilds are undead and the first person that tells me that vampires are not members of the un-living i'll smack the taste from your mouth...
what is the deal with non-role players putting their two cents in here? really need to keep your head in your own backyard...
secondly RP is not about PvP it is about the RP
Second person to tell me that RP is about the PvP i will look down on you like you are still new and need alot of guidance as far as the game goes...

in actuality if you want to get down to the brass tacks of it all Und and TcD should not be fighting because they share one thing in common.. both guilds are filled with people portraying to be Undead creatures of the Night

So what is the big deal?

this your right your wrong attitude is what kills it for everyone else who may take interest in joining a rp guild here on hybrid

might want to think about that before opening that thing you call a mouth and might want to gain a little control over those things you call hands and fingers....

Wraith your post is about 3 weeks too late. We at Tcd are fine with the undead now. WE at tcd don't ask much of people if they want to roleplay. All we really ask is that you stay in character. Im sorry if that rule is a little harsh for people out there. Now for people that want to join our guild? We have very strict rules on how we roleplay, and we expect everyone to follow them that is in our guild. We don't go out and recruit people, people come to us fully knowing what we expect.

Wrath Child

Sorceror
Wraith your post is about 3 weeks too late. We at Tcd are fine with the undead now. WE at tcd don't ask much of people if they want to roleplay. All we really ask is that you stay in character. Im sorry if that rule is a little harsh for people out there.

now making a rule about staying in character is a bit much dont you think? i mean come on there is going to be someone who is going to fall out of character during the spanse of role playing with you guys... but making harsh rules is going to detour people to role play elsewhere..

Now for people that want to join our guild? We have very strict rules on how we roleplay, and we expect everyone to follow them that is in our guild. We don't go out and recruit people, people come to us fully knowing what we expect.

that is good that people come to you fully aware of what you expect but having both hands on your belt ready to beat someone with them because they may slip up is a bit rediculous (so is my spelling but who is counting?)
as far as your rules go these are extremely mild.. considering that i have been role playing in total for the last 14 years from table top to online gaming in itself.. the first rp group i was apart of required that you stay in character at all times while wearing the mask of your character.. if you went out of character you were killed on sight, also the mannerism and language of said character was to be used at all times and should you not use the language your character was designed with you were ignored and considered to be out of character.. which led to harsher punishments....
but to expect everyone to follow such a rule is showing that there is no room for tolerance... might wanna show some before going all hell bent on rules because i will say this now.. i am not the elite role player but i know my shit and from what i've seen is alot of you are quick to be like "i'll report you to the counsel and you'll be removed from the rp community" lemme tell ya something sunshine... this whole counsel and such is a joke.. this is not role play this is a means and excuse to remove someone who made a few slip ups.. plain and simple..
again the word that comes to mind is "Tolerance"

learn it.. bask in it and enjoy your role play...

[[side note: i ramble too much... pardon the ramble was dealing with a 2 year old and a 8 month old]]

Wrath Child said:
now making a rule about staying in character is a bit much dont you think? i mean come on there is going to be someone who is going to fall out of character during the spanse of role playing with you guys... but making harsh rules is going to detour people to role play elsewhere..

that is good that people come to you fully aware of what you expect but having both hands on your belt ready to beat someone with them because they may slip up is a bit rediculous (so is my spelling but who is counting?)
as far as your rules go these are extremely mild.. considering that i have been role playing in total for the last 14 years from table top to online gaming in itself.. the first rp group i was apart of required that you stay in character at all times while wearing the mask of your character.. if you went out of character you were killed on sight, also the mannerism and language of said character was to be used at all times and should you not use the language your character was designed with you were ignored and considered to be out of character.. which led to harsher punishments....
but to expect everyone to follow such a rule is showing that there is no room for tolerance... might wanna show some before going all hell bent on rules because i will say this now.. i am not the elite role player but i know my shit and from what i've seen is alot of you are quick to be like "i'll report you to the counsel and you'll be removed from the rp community" lemme tell ya something sunshine... this whole counsel and such is a joke.. this is not role play this is a means and excuse to remove someone who made a few slip ups.. plain and simple..
again the word that comes to mind is "Tolerance"

learn it.. bask in it and enjoy your role play...

[[side note: i ramble too much... pardon the ramble was dealing with a 2 year old and a 8 month old]]

You have me out to be some sort of RP natzi which I am not. Slip ups happen, but it shouldn't happen constantly. I don't go around threateneing to report people to the rp community, and most people that are in the rp community do not also. It seems to me that your basing your opinions after a few choice members of the rp community instead of looking at it as a whole.

Wrath Child

Sorceror
Vas Griffith said:
You have me out to be some sort of RP natzi which I am not. Slip ups happen, but it shouldn't happen constantly. I don't go around threateneing to report people to the rp community, and most people that are in the rp community do not also. It seems to me that your basing your opinions after a few choice members of the rp community instead of looking at it as a whole.

no offense but you seriously need to pay closer attention.. had i said YOU directly i would have said so.. i do however keep a close eye on alot of the going on's that transpire in regards to the rp aspect of it all.. and also i did not state that you directly go around threatening to report people to rp community.. and quite frankly they have no sway either because they are not the gods of it.. nor are they in any position to make judgements on what people should do as far as rp goes as well..

Wrath Child said:
no offense but you seriously need to pay closer attention.. had i said YOU directly i would have said so.. i do however keep a close eye on alot of the going on's that transpire in regards to the rp aspect of it all.. and also i did not state that you directly go around threatening to report people to rp community.. and quite frankly they have no sway either because they are not the gods of it.. nor are they in any position to make judgements on what people should do as far as rp goes as well..

Whether you said it or not, I felt you were implying it. The only thing I actually accused you of doing was making me out to be an rp natzi. What i implied was different. Maybe you are the one that should be paying attention ;)

Wrath Child

Sorceror
Vas Griffith said:
Whether you said it or not, I felt you were implying it. The only thing I actually accused you of doing was making me out to be an rp natzi. What i implied was different. Maybe you are the one that should be paying attention ;)

(side note quoting is fun)

nah i'm not making you out to be a rp nazi and i do pay attention :<

Wrath Child

Sorceror
i also rp as Rhul'thon and XxAkumaxX as well both of which are in two seperate guilds and roger is currently out of commission

and i am currently too busy with real life to keep up and stuff so i catch as catch can ;)