UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

Re: Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

Mythia Jhengli;1309071 said:
Yeah. It seems a lot of games are bending to how WoW runs these days. I play Guild Wars and they even canceled number one and are coming out with number 2 in 2008 that is more driven like WoW. It is amazing the hold WoW has over games.

I understand for UOG not supporting Kingdom Reborn. If Ultima Online has a brand new way to compete with WoW and maybe build itself back up slowly I'll support it by sticking to my beloved 2D. 2D is better anyway. =^_^=

it will never build its self back up... this game will never be what it used to be

Kingllama;1309170 said:
i want it to be on hybrid just for the graphics and it will be the same just better grap and alittle more options and whats so bad about that?

it looks like shit

selo

Wanderer

Old school graphics just pwn. UO isn't UO with outs its shitty 2D graphics, that is what makes it so great.

Green Jelly;1309130 said:
EA is giving such a bad name for UO now.

your actling like this is a new thing. EA has been giving a bed rep to origin (the makers of ultima) ever since ultima 8

Right now we don't know much about kingdom reborn, not much can be said about it untill it's released. It's all about a bunch of speculation and I personally will reserve judgment on it unlike all of the bandwagoning faggots on this forum. can you guys say... mooooooooo?

Ajax

Lord

EA needs to move on, however i do thank them for bringing us this game but they need to stop trying to make it "better"

Addiction

Wanderer

For those who want to go KR, allow me to simulate the experience for you.

Vas Griffith;1309536 said:
your actling like this is a new thing. EA has been giving a bed rep to origin (the makers of ultima) ever since ultima 8

Right now we don't know much about kingdom reborn, not much can be said about it untill it's released. It's all about a bunch of speculation and I personally will reserve judgment on it unlike all of the bandwagoning faggots on this forum. can you guys say... mooooooooo?

Lol there will be no new weapons, add-ons, or pvm pvp changes. KR is just a facelift of their recent clients interface and graphics.

UOG should support it though, wouldnt mind checking it out.

saul

Wanderer

righto... def not interested in KR, i still rock the purple llama old school

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

Ryan;1308507 said:
This is advanced notice that UOGamers: Hybrid will not attempt to support the Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn client upon its release. This is for a multitude of reasons but most notably we are respecting the publishers of this game and will not try to steal their "thunder" so-to-speak with the attempt to revitalize this game we all love.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kingdom reborn looks to have grahpics almost as good as diablo 2

Wolfsbaine

Sorceror

you would think that with all the nice graphics engines out today they could atleast make something that looks more than half decent, but sigh....EA is just a game ruiner :<