UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

This is advanced notice that UOGamers: Hybrid will not attempt to support the Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn client upon its release. This is for a multitude of reasons but most notably we are respecting the publishers of this game and will not try to steal their "thunder" so-to-speak with the attempt to revitalize this game we all love.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sigler

Sorceror
Re: Ultima Online Kingdom Reborn support.

Hybrid will still continue to work... just unpatched, right?

Murdyll

Wanderer

Upon it's release? Does this mean you will eventually support it?

Veritas WKD

Sorceror

Would be cool if you eventually supported it. But on the other hand I would completely understand if you didn't

Flipper

Knight

Sigler;1308580 said:
Hybrid will still continue to work... just unpatched, right?

Hybrid doesn't "patch" to EA so yes it will still be here

Murdyll;1308581 said:
Upon it's release? Does this mean you will eventually support it?

never say never i suppose =)

Caz

Knight

Demise is a clone of OSI if I remember.. so in sense they would be implementing it, yes?

Addicted

Disciple

JesseJane;1308858 said:
its prob gonna turn into a WOW ripoff. ill stick with UOG

That's exactly what they are trying to do.

They said something awhile back that they knew their version of UO wouldn't last unless they figured out a way to compete with WoW. A week later they announces KR.

Addicted;1308946 said:

They said something awhile back that they knew their version of UO wouldn't last unless they figured out a way to compete with WoW. A week later they announces KR.

see the thing is, if we wanted a game like WoW, we would play WoW(heh i guess some do)......ive played it before, not hardcore or anything, just a few times. and its not what i want in a game, if i wanted big giant colorfull axes that burn with the ice fire of a frost bolt, i would play it. this is gonna be like importing ur UO chars into diablo II or somthing. i cant say i WONT try it, but shit.....quit tryin to fix somthing thats not broken.

Addicted;1308946 said:

Yeah. It seems a lot of games are bending to how WoW runs these days. I play Guild Wars and they even canceled number one and are coming out with number 2 in 2008 that is more driven like WoW. It is amazing the hold WoW has over games.

I understand for UOG not supporting Kingdom Reborn. If Ultima Online has a brand new way to compete with WoW and maybe build itself back up slowly I'll support it by sticking to my beloved 2D. 2D is better anyway. =^_^=

Kingllama

Knight

i want it to be on hybrid just for the graphics and it will be the same just better grap and alittle more options and whats so bad about that?