UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

To all the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I come across a comment I do not like I usually speak up about it. Ignoring the problem wont make it go away and its also not femenist because you are being submissive.

Gender related or not what is most important is that you treat others like you want to be treated. You have to remember its a game and some of the comments that players to players say to each other are sometimes a way out of line and on a daily basis the staff has to interfere.

I always believed that how you act in game is a reflection of who you are in person.

When I handled some situations I can say that I don't appreciate that when a player is disrespectful to staff and we try to handle the case I get the immediate double standard. A player not to long a go was angry and him not knowing better, didnt realize that everything that he said was being read by more than one staff member so I would like to thank the person for calling me a bitch and a slut (especially when he doesnt know me) and I would like to kindly tell them where they can stick it...

If you are angry my suggestion is that you leave the game and cool off for a while and once you got all your marbles in place talk to the person that offended you in private if that doesnt help ask for staff to intervine, thats why we are here for.

Gender difference or not the mesage this post is all about is respecting. Which for some reason has turned up to be a lost art.

Thanks Outkast and staff.

Haladon

Wanderer
Im alomst sorry for even starting the pic thread. it wasnt my intentions to start a new level of harrasment towards others All I really was thinking of was giving and getting an idea of who we were playing with and the face behind the text. Yes I am guilty of some things uncalled for but I never ment for things to come to this.

on another note Damn Outkast yer sexy grrrr
(hehehe)

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Haven't read all the replies, don't intend to do so either so srry for making a doublepost of some sort but to all the guys that do such shit:

Jesus f*cking christ, you are pathetic to say the least.. Get away from your pc sometimes, buy some good clothes, buy a nice perfume, go to an atm for some cash, invite some friends and get to a fricking club and DON'T go all horny and shit. Take it slow, and actually talk to a girl but NOT about computers, pretend ( I know it may be hard for some) as if they don't even exist...
In one sentence: Get a social life..

DoZeR007 said:
Rogueci5 your wrong... I know from experience of being an admin on the other game I play. People have actually had legal action taken against them. This is where people are ignorant... And in law ignorance is NOT an excuse.

When did I say it was an excuse?

And please name one case where a person has been put in jail for abusing another person with written text or chat or voice on the internet?

Because you see, a murder only get 10 years and they are out of jail, why I could go and kill a whole family in a car and claim it was the medication I was on and have no action taken against me.

So you see something as petty as being told your an arse on an internet game / chat room is not quite up to the scale of killing a childs whole family.

We starting to get this into perspective? As I said you have a choice you can log or recall, the 3 kids that just died from hunger in the time it took me to type this, had no choice in the matter.

So please wake up and get a bigger picture on life. Its a game, asses will annoy you and yours and anybody else they can, get over it and get on with life as its far too short.

Another message brought to you from the Get life police :)

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
Rhun said:
Haven't read all the replies, don't intend to do so either so srry for making a doublepost of some sort but to all the guys that do such shit:

Jesus f*cking christ, you are pathetic to say the least.. Get away from your pc sometimes, buy some good clothes, buy a nice perfume, go to an atm for some cash, invite some friends and get to a fricking club and DON'T go all horny and shit. Take it slow, and actually talk to a girl but NOT about computers, pretend ( I know it may be hard for some) as if they don't even exist...
In one sentence: Get a social life..

amen, rhun. id like to add that getting wasted doesnt always help when hitting on girls in a bar. it does help loosen you up though, so you dont mind going and dancing looking like a moron with the other drunk ppl on the floor, which is one of the best places to meet a girl. and FIND OUT THEIR AGE. i dont need to tell stories to stress that enough.

psz

Administrator
Dear Lord, what have we done...

1st: No woman "deserves" to get raped for wearing a miniskirt, I don't care how much front or rear cleavage she shows. Yes, there are some places it's not ADVISABLE to wear lewd clothing, but that doesn't give anyone a *RIGHT* to rape someone else. I don't care if a girl walks around nude. If it's breaking a public decency law, then arrest her. DON'T RAPE HER. If you ever know someone that has been or has almost been raped, and you STILL think that women deserve it because of how they dress, do humanity a favour and kill yourself.

2nd: It's a *GAME*. It's meant to be *FUN*. Being harassed, called names, called a slut, etc is *NOT* fun. If anyone thinks otherwise LEAVE MY FUCKING SHARD NOW

3rd: If a person wants to post their pic, THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A SLUT. It doesn't make them an attention whore. Some people *LIKE* seeing who they're gaming with, just as they like hearing them (TeamSpeak, Ventrillo, etc). It makes it easier to game with a person, sometimes, if you kinda know who you're gaming with.

4th: Thread closed. I can't believe the lack of respect and intelligence in some of the players here. I am honestly, truly appalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.